Dewberry scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewberry scent

Hi, my cousin is crazy about Dewberry- the Body Shop one..and she has been using it since secondary school in the 80s..since it's been discontinued we've been searching high and low for it or something that resembles it..there have been some but she said it's not the same..(extremely fussy and very 'sharp' nose) does anyone have any suggestions of scents very close to it? Am thinking of getting it as a bday present for her. Thanks!

i love the scent too.... The Scent Shop use to carry the scent balls, but ever since the one at Taka closed down, i am not sure where to look for it anymore

Comment

when i hear dewberry, i think of the body shop. it's actually a fruity scent, so you can always those places like Victoria Secret's, Crabtree and Evelyn?

Comment

I love dewberry! My sister bought this perfume stick several years ago (hmm should be almost 7 to 8 years) from Body Shop, although we had long finished up the perfume stick, the nice smell remains in our mind. I like it so much that I always named my nick, Dewberry. Too bad i think Body Shop not having this perfume stick anymore.
        Last edited by dewberry; 15-12-2004, 11:00 PM.

Comment

I found this Ebay seller who has bottles of the TBS Dewberry. Check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I also saw some TBS Dewberry stuff for sale on Singapore Yahoo Auctions site. Just seach for "dewberry" and you'll see.

Comment

yeah, i saw the link as well. i don't remember seeing dewberry perfume at TBS in canada. :huh: i will check it out again next time.

Comment

Dewberry is back at TBS! Dewberry lovers, check it out!

Comment

I went to TBS today, saw the Dewberry range, they don't carry the fragrance, just lotion and shower gel. It would be nice if they carry the little Dewberry scent bottle.

Comment

yayayay!!! I asked the SA and she said Dewberry fragrance will be out end of the year

Comment

is the right? that's awesome!!! the SA that i asked knew nothing!!!

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie
                      Thanks for the info, that Body Shop is returning with its Dewberry fragrance. I just love it and a friend got it for me from Malaysia, now just gotta wait till end of year

Comment

hiya,

firstly, welcome to CozyCot!

i see you're new here. do pop over to CozyLounge and stick a post of your introduction yah?

Comment

i love the dewberry scent!!

Comment

I too, used it during Seconday school days. Bought the shower gel last month, simply love it!

Comment

the scent. just bought the body lotion and shower gel so now i have no excuse to be lazy to apply lotion to the body.

Comment

Working...
                              X