Romance Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romance Singapore

I've just learnt from the news that there a new fragrance created by students from S'pore Polytechnic. I think they will be launch into international markets too. Any comments? Anyone tried it?

S$49.90 per pop. IMO, the caps are funny.

Comment

I've seen it on the news too. Sounds very interesting. Is it retailing now in departmental stores? Would love to get it..must show patriotism.

Comment

Male is of musky type.

Hee.. i can't tahan musky smell

Comment

I think the cap and some of the design are made from wood. And it's Handmade! If it smell nice, I may support them. But i think they will only be launch next week.

Comment

Any pictures to show how it looks like?

Comment

Last year, the Chemical Life Sciences Club were giving away small vials of the Romancing Spore perfume as door gifts during the graduation night. I was one of those who helped fill in the vials (that includes mixing the various chemicals) , and all I can say is... It smells weird in a choking way. And I don't think I'm allowed to say this, but the base for both the male and female scents is CK One. There were so many huge bottles of CK One laying around in the lab.

Comment

my mom get that for me n SO as last yr's xmas presents,
                we've yet to use and don't think will yet lols.

Comment

Working...
                X