Perfumer's Alcohol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfumer's Alcohol?

I was thinking of converting some of my fragrance oils into sprays/mists/EDTs etc. and was wondering where I could find those cute little misters (5-10ml) and the alcohol for them?

Any ideas girls!

Jean babe, I think you can find the misters at Sasa or some street stalls at Bugis ( the stalls outside the level 1 shops)

HTHs! I think you can get the alcohol there too as they are actually selling some perfume oils so you can try asking

Comment

If we're talking about the same push cart stall in Bugis, they are actually selling "authentic" perfume decants and it's like a few bucks for the perfume in the misters. But if you just want to buy the misters without the perfume, it's some crazy price like $5 or more for one!

Go to Sasa or any of those neighborhood makeup/hair accessories shop for the misters. Sasa ones are more expensive but the quality seems better. HTH!

Comment

:wow: thanks candela! I did not know they were pricing it to THAT expensive! Sounds totally crazy!

Comment

Ooh yea! Thanks so much girl!

Comment

You're most welcome! I love decanting my perfumes into travel sized misters nowadays!

Comment

I believed denatured alcohol from any pharmacy is the alcohol they use in perfumes. Give that a try!

Comment

Working...
              X