Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you apply your perfume?

hihi!!!

Do you girls know where to spray the perfume at so that it will last longer?

My friends told me to spray at the neck area but after spraying on my neck for around 2 weeks, my neck got sensitive and rashes appear!.. haha..

Now I spray it on my shirt...lol!

Re: WHERE do you normally spray your perfume?

Originally posted by xiaoer
    My friends told me to spray at the neck area but after spraying on my neck for around 2 weeks, my neck got sensitive and rashes appear!.. haha..
    Me too, my neck is very sensitive and some perfume will cause sensitivity under natural sunlight/UV. I always put them behind ears, cleavage, wrist, inner elbow and behind knees. Basically, I don't want my fragrance to "announce" me and I'd rather people be able to sniff my scent within arm length only. Sometimes I spray a bit on hair, esp behind the neck, as I have long hair (I know some people may think this is a nono, but I found the fragrance lasts longer on hair)

Comment

xiaoer: It may not be a good idea to spray on the shirt as some fragrance can stain the material. Also, if you just spray on one spot, it might be too concentrated.

I usually spray on the pulse points (as mentioned by chopstick too), basically anywhere that you want to be kissed or you can spray into the air and walk through the mist to have a light scent for the whole body.

Comment

i normally spray them on my wrist(of pulse point) and behind ears.

Comment

i spray in at my wrists and neck...but if i were to go out and may change my lothes...then i wil spray on my clothes then...

Comment

wrist (right wrist with no accessories)

Comment

Originally posted by silvercloud
              or you can spray into the air and walk through the mist to have a light scent for the whole body.
              I can never do this right. By the time I walk through, the mist of fragance will be gone. Silvercloud, any idea on how to get this right?

Comment

i usually spray it on my wrists and both sides of my neck. i don't spray it on my clothes cos' it's said to stain them.

Comment

yup...i try it on my wrist before but the smell last awhile only..spray it behind my ears will it last? actually i spray from far on my shirt not on a spot cos it will leave a mark there..but it still wont last long haha

Comment

I don't know why but perfume doesn't last on my wrists! So normally it's around the neck (or light scents) or walking through the mist (for heavy scents) for me! Oh and did I mention I spray on my bed too? Haha.. I love perfume

Comment

I'll spray my perfume on my wrists... and on my clothes too.... cuz i want the scent to last for the day.

Comment

I have sensitive skin so I spray mine on my clothes.

Comment

was thinking having a poll ..but cant add it once i form the thread ..sigh.. :Doh:

Comment

wrist... behind ear... clothes.. hee... sometime hair also..

Comment

usually i spray on inner elbow & wrist, then walk into the cloud ... if i wear a dress, will spray some on the dress too, so the scent goes with my every single step

Comment

Working...
                              X