Britney Spears Curious Perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Curious Perfume

Got perfume promotion at Ck tang. I quite like the smell, not too strong. I feel like buying.. ***** worth?

got a sample of it, errrr i find it sickening sweet

Comment

I actually really like this perfume! I love the smell of magnolias and I love sweet stuff so this is right up my alley.

If you do buy get the 100ml it's 106 I think and has that pretty pump spray thingy

Comment

The price I know coz i was working there but not promotion on Britney Spears but doing Calvin Klein, haha I totally no mood to work for Ck wanna go work for Britney Spears.

Comment

I tried it last Thursday at Tangs...not really my kind of scent. But I like the bottle, especially with the "pump". Really nice.

Comment

The pump makes it easier to spray on body. I play on the sample also got a feeling of going back to the past when those rich ladies use their perfumes.

Comment

Yes, I love the bottle so must get the 100ml special pump one. Sigh, but I really can't bring myself to fork out 100+ buckeroos for it.

Comment

Re: Britney Spears Curious Perfume

Originally posted by Refusion
                Got perfume promotion at Ck tang. I quite like the smell, not too strong. I feel like buying.. ***** worth?
                Hi!

Please refrain from using SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. The ***s appearing in your post are indicators that you might have used some of the above. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. Typing out your words properly and writing in Standard English makes things easier to understand for everyone. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding!

Comment

Jean, u missed it. Davis was actually selling her 100ml at $50 before! Is gone now.

After testing it, i quite like it too! Also, Escada new perfume

Comment

me too being obessed by this perfume.maybe getting it next month!!

Comment

i've been thinking of it <b>non-stop</b> ever since i set eyes on it at tangs last evening *tsk tsk*.

iirc, there's a promotion until this thurs. you get a free blue handbag (not fantastic material, but ok for weekend-wear with jeans) with every 100ml ($106) purchased.

i don't particularly love the fragrance, but the bottle is super-cute.... so i guess i can learn to accept the scent afterall

think i'm going back for it tonight

Comment

i wanted to try but so busy, maybe this weekend? was attracted to the "pump" too but will it get messy during usage?? if i till the bottle, will leak??

Comment

I think the scent is quite nice, but not tempting enough for me to buy. But the bottle is very tempting!!

Anyone knows where to buy this kind of spray bottle?

Comment

those push carts (sometimes at bugis/ junction 8 ) that sells mini perfume vials with decanted perfume.... they do have some pump bottles too, but not as fanciful.

anyway, kill me ladies (i spent again??!!)... i finally succumbed and bought 100ml "curious" at tangs yesterday, got the free handbag + samples + paper bag. it's real pretty, the colour, the bottle, the pink-heart trinklet.... but gosh 100ml is such a big bottle, wonder when i'd ever finish spraying it. my friend suggested that i use it as an air-freshener to exhaust it what an expensive freshener indeed

no more cosmetics or fragrance shopping for march.

Comment

Celest, you spent! (won't kill you, but whipped you instead )

Maybe the scent will grow on you and you don't have to use it as an air freshener.

Comment

Working...
                              X