Beloved perfumes that you dearly miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beloved perfumes that you dearly miss

Don't you hate it when one of your favourite perfumes for all time are discontinued for good or not stocked in your home country cos it's not popular enough :roll:

I so miss Elysium by Clarins
    And if they ever bring back TBS Rose Musk Perfume Oil, I'll be first in line.

dewberry perfume from bodyshop...

Comment

tropical punch from escada...

Comment

Not perfumes but nice scents nevertheless : St Michael's Wild Iris and Apple Garden.

Anyone knows if I can get similar scents elsewhere?

Comment

liyun, I find that most of Escade's limited edition fragrance smell very similar though with very slight difference so you could probably try the others.

For me it's Christian Dior Forever and Ever. They actually re-released this last year so hopefully they'll do it again. Meanwhile the half bottle I got left is very precious.

Comment

Originally posted by liyun86
            Totally agreed !!! And sexy graffiti as well

Comment

Apple Garden from Marks & Spencer. A bit tired of Sexy Graffiti now, not sure if it is cos the scent has changed a little. Got my bottle 21/2 years ago, but can't bear to finish it though

Not sure if I'm going to miss Ralph Lauren Glamourous now that it came up with Lauren Style.

I still like Ocean Dream (used to be by Giorgio Beverly Hills), but it is no longer available

Comment

yeah..i like sexy grafitti also!

and babyflite, i agree. their scents are almost similar..

Comment

For me .. I love and miss Escada Ibiza Hippie

Comment

ditto m3lody.

Comment

Found! Discontinued Escada Ltd Edns

Liyun, I've got GOOD news to share with u

I'm working near Raffles Place & frequently explore shopping around tt area..underground mall in the station has recently been renovated & reopened...now known as "Raffles Xchange"...some of the previous tenants shifted back..

To cut a long story short..Paristy..this perfume/cosmetics discounter @ Raffles Xchange...are clearing stocks of HTF discontinued Escadas..older ones including - u guessed it - Tropical Punch....En Fleurs..Jarden D'Soliel...Spring (?) Bouquet (purple bottle) among others... bottles are mint...sealed in their original boxes (not loose like testers)....from the tester provided, fragrance seems okey still...has not turned....best part is price...S$22 only if I recall correctly

So there u have it - "lost n found" ..head down there when u're free to grab what u want..

Originally posted by liyun86
                      Last edited by wisteria; 29-04-2005, 05:53 AM.

Comment

oh my..i really read it wayyy tooo late!!!! :-(

Comment

Ralph Lauren's "Lauren". Comes in a maroon square bottle with gold cap. Apparently it's still avail in the states but it's only hearsay

Comment

One of my first perfume was a pink bottle by Givenchy called Gransenbon "Tartine et Chocolat". It's so sweet and it was love at first sniff!

It's no longer available in Singapore but I still kept the bottle faithfully.
                            I wish I can buy it again. Sigh...

Comment

Tribu by Benetton. This is my first gift from my GFs 'cos I love the sweet-ice-lemon-tea-smell....

Comment

Working...
                              X