Angel heart Perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel heart Perfume

Hi , anyone knows where to purchase Angel Heart perfume? This perfume is very popular among japanese school girls. I once saw it selling at SASA and it was a limited edition for valentines' day few years back i think. I wanna get it now. Anyone seen it at any perfume shop?
    Thank you .

GOSH!! im loooking for it too!!

Comment

i've came across the perfume in yishun GV 10, one of the beauty shop (like red tomato/venus) last year. if you are living nearby, can drop by to see if they still have it.

otherwise, can get friends in taiwan and japan to get for u. angel heart and their other range of fragrance had a counter in their departmental stores.

Comment

wow wow wow. i thought i'm the only one using it. haha. i got this perfume but i bought it in japan. now they have a new edition for this. =) i reckon there's nobody selling it now but if it's so popular, i might import some back to sg from japan =) anyone interested ? please p.m me.

Comment

i love japanese perfume and angel heart looks cute and smelt wonderful to me, there is a reputable ebay seller selling at reasonable pricing! ^_^

Comment

I have the pink and red one. Bought from Japan. Really cheap if there they are on sale on online sites.

Comment

I think this range is rather cheap in Japan. <$50 and you can get a bottle. But their scents are quite similar and not very lasting imho.

Comment

Yah cheaper during sales. Think I got mine at SGD30+.. The smell is really sweet. Pink one not very lasting but red one is pretty lasting on me.

Comment

anyone still interested in the fragrence? cam msg ** i know where to get it...

Comment

Working...
                  X