Designer Fragrance Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer Fragrance Sale

Can't upload pdf! Anyway, for fragrance lovers (although quite sure that boutique fragrances will be on sale)

Luxasia Designer Fragrance Sale
    5-7 December 2003

5th 11am - 8pm
    6th 10am - 8pm
    7th 10am - 7pm

Where:
    Luxasia Building
    13 Tai Seng Drive
    Singapore 535219

Payment by cash, credit card or Nets

Wow, thanks for posting this!

Where is Tai Seng, anyone knows?

Comment

Stella, hope this helps!

Map

Comment

Hi Sydney

Can I check is this by inviation only? Can you email the info to me at [email protected]?

thks alot

Comment

What brands are there do you know?

Comment

i have this invitation too. I probably not going, anyone who wants the invite, pls PM me.... I would prefer to give it to someone i know IRL here!!

Is written in the card, we can invite 3 friends for this exclusive event, i guess is by invitation only. Upon presenting the card, there will be a free gift too

My invitation card is reserved for atypical. Pls check with her for access as the card can invite 3 more friends there
            Last edited by jemay; 01-12-2003, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemiss
              Hi Sydney

Can I check is this by inviation only? Can you email the info to me at [email protected]?

thks alot

I don't think its by invitation only, the pdf doesn't state that. Have just emailed the pdf to you. Happy shopping!

Comment

Re: Designer Fragrance Sales

Originally posted by sydney
                Can't upload pdf! Anyway, for fragrance lovers (although quite sure that boutique fragrances will be on sale)
                Got the invite also but I dont have the impression that boutique brands will be on sale :huh: The brands on the invite are:

Calvin Klein
                Issey Miyake
                Davidoff
                Bvlgari
                JLo
                Guerlain
                Aigner
                Van Cleef and Arpels
                Ermenegildo Zegna
                Stella McCartney
                Salvatore Ferragamo
                Alexander McQueen
                JPG

Comment

stella dear, would you be able to pick up a bottle of Bvlgari Petits et Mamans EDT or EDP, preferably the stronger the better since this scents doesnt last.

let me know okie?

thanks

Comment

I was told that there will be IPSA and Virgin cosmetics discounted as well. I might go on Friday afternoon since it's pretty near my place. I don't think you need the PDF printout to get in, but you get a complimentary gift if you present it. Luxasia

Comment

I also think that it could be by invitation only, as it says you can invite 3 friends along. Otherwise there's no need to invite anyone, all can go.

But then, they will most probably let everyone in

Comment

Originally posted by snowstar
                        stella dear, would you be able to pick up a bottle of Bvlgari Petits et Mamans EDT or EDP, preferably the stronger the better since this scents doesnt last.

let me know okie?

thanks
                        Sure dear!

Thanks Vonnie!

Comment

thanks! i can pay you using paypal or through a transfer.. i'll be meeting another cotter soon so i can ask her to transfer money to you , and then pay her cash.

thanks!

Comment

Well, it's not by invitation - just go on in. There's a shuttle to and from Eunos MRT, but I have no idea what the schedule is. Yes, there's IPSA and Virgin Vie. No, no boutique perfumes. I got 24 Faubourg and Lolita Lempicka au masculin.

Comment

Yup, its not by invitation. Just saw the event being published in Straits Times. HTH

Comment

Working...
                              X