Is spraying perfume a MUST for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is spraying perfume a MUST for you?

Do you cotters have a habit of spraying perfume regardless of whether you are going off school or off work? As long as you step out of the house, you MUST spray perfume? Sometimes in the mornings when i get to work, people spray soooooo much perufmes on their body as if they are bathing in it But I dun seem to have this habit of spraying perfume UNLESS my hubby taking me out for a nice candlelight dinner or we are going out or something... but on normal days, i just dun seem to reach out to use the perfumes

I must spray perfum before i go anywhere. It make me happier. and i once told my friend that without putting on any perfum i feel naked. heeh..

Comment

I am not a perfume person. I always forget to spray perfume before I go I take AGES to finish up a bottle of perfume.

Comment

I don't or seldom use too.

Sometimes only when i remember.

Comment

Originally posted by yvannie
          I must spray perfum before i go anywhere. It make me happier. and i once told my friend that without putting on any perfum i feel naked. heeh..
          Yeah, same here. I MUST apply perfume before going out. Otherwise, I will feel empty and don't feel that good. Somemore, I sweat easily so perfume can cover up the smell even though many people told me that it will make it worse. But still, it works for me so far!

Comment

Spraying perfume is a must for me before I leave the house (except when I'm going running or cycling). I like to leave the house smelling nice and it makes me feel good when i think I smell nice!

People who spray on too much perfume ought to be banned from using all fragrances! Don't they know they end up smelling pungent instead of nice when the scent is overwhelming?

Comment

It's a definite must for me. Perfume is something every woman should wear IMO. I never go anyway without spraying perfume and I always bring along a small vial for touchups.

That said though, my friends all think that it's a bit excessive

Comment

I always wear perfume out unless its for sports or some solemn occasions then I would skip perfume altogether. I second with stilangel that perfume is something which every woman should have It really boosts confidence altogether and you would feel good if someone compliments you on the scent you wear At least it shows that you did make an impression.

I dont re-apply perfume throughout the day though, I find that perfume should be "fresh" and I won't want to mix the freshly sprayed perfume with the one i have on myself in the morning.
                does anyone re-apply perfume?

Comment

just like what yvannie said, i too will feel naked if i go out without perfume. the only exceptions are when i go for exercise. i will feel so self conscious if i go out without perfume.

i do reapply perfume. thats because i have the miniature version of my perfume.

Comment

For me, it has become a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by lurvekissez
                      just like what yvannie said, i too will feel naked if i go out without perfume. the only exceptions are when i go for exercise. i will feel so self conscious if i go out without perfume.

i do reapply perfume. thats because i have the miniature version of my perfume.
                      eheheheh... same here... i will feel funny if i never spray any perfume when i go out... anyway if i do forgot about spraying... i have a mini spray bottle of my perfume in my bag... can always spray on whenever i like...

oh yeah... i do touch up as well... my perfume is quite light... so kinda needs a touchup if i'm gonna meet people after work... ;P

Comment

Hmm.. sounds like for those of you who spray perfumes on a daily basis gives you confidence when you go out eh?? Maybe I should try to reach out for that bottle before i leave the house in the morning

Comment

Actually, the confidence bit applies to me too. I always apply perfume before I go for anything important or when I am going for exam.

Comment

Am very sensitive to smells, good and bad. Applying perfume before stepping out is a must for me too.... and like apathetic, a mini spray is always in my bag in case i forget!

Comment

Yes. I love scents on me.

Comment

Working...
                              X