Hard to find/ discontinued perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to find/ discontinued perfume

Hi I don't know if it's just me but I find it a fun challenge to track down scents that are either discontinued or hard to find. My first few attempts were BBW coutnry apple and VS Enchanted apple (see the pattern there? lol). I'm now seriously lemming:

1) Monsoon by Coty
    2) Sculpture by Nikos
    3) Romance Tender Notes by Ralph Lauren

Does anyone else have the same masochistic ambitions as me? haha. THe saddest thing is, when you do get hold of them, they are so well, precious, you don't exactly want to use it everyday right? sigh. so it ends up in the cupboard/ on the shelve, just to admire. =)

I'm also looking for one super super oldie:
    Midnight by Dorothy Gray

It has been around since my mum's younger days. The best thing is that it doesn't evaporate, the smell doesn't change. I think it is an essence. The bottle is like a door knob. Very vintage.

Comment

I have been looking for the original Cartier de Must for the longest time. It's the one that comes in the red/gold bottle with a leather pouch. The version out there these days is the "updated" one. Ugh ugh...why did Cartier have to fiddle with a good thing??

Comment

HI Elfine, out of curiosity, I ebayed Midnight. There are no current listing, but surprisingly there's one completed listing that no one bidded on. It's a lovely boxset. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-Midnight-by...QQcmdZViewItem

You might want to contact the seller for off-Ebay transactions.

Hths! =)

Comment

awww... thank you amerius!! I thought i would not be able to find it anymore. I will contact the seller right away!

Comment

Hi cotters, i'm looking for another 'rare' one! Lalique Claire de Nilang... do any one knows where can i get it?

Comment

HI there Calico and Elfine, I tried to source your perfume for you. I can't find the Cartier, but I found someone on Yahoo who has found a bottle of Lalique. I will PM you the details, Efline. =)

Comment

Hi! Oh, thanks for trying! Do appreciate it. Yes, that Cartier is such a rare one.....

edit : Please avoid quotations if it's obvious what you're referring to. Thank you.
                Last edited by brumeux; 12-12-2005, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Favourite fragrance of all time that is no longer found in SIN: ISABELLA ROSELLINI

Please report any sightings. TIA!

Comment

i can't find anymore Tommy Girl summer fragrance (2004 LE), the box is colourful(with a pic of a beach umbrella..mainly red, blue). pls let me know if you've spot any. thanks!

Comment

I love Escada's discontinued perfume.. Can't remember the name though.. Think it's called Fruit Punch, around Year 2003.. Anyone knows which perfume i'm referring to?

Comment

I'm desperately searching for L'Artisan Extrait de Songes... I LOVEEEE this fragrance so much!! PLMK if you have any to sell...

Comment

I understand that L'artisan will re-release this under another name eventually (copyright issues with Annick Goutal).

Comment

saresha, yes.. i've heard about that.. hopefully, they'll re-release this fragrance soon.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyshopaholic
                              I love Escada's discontinued perfume.. Can't remember the name though.. Think it's called Fruit Punch, around Year 2003.. Anyone knows which perfume i'm referring to?
                              I think it's called Escada Ibiza Hippie.

Red and blue bottle right? I love that too but it's discontinued.
                              I saw some in Mustafa some time back but I don't know if they stil lhave it.

Found it on ebay, are you talking about this? :D
                              http://search.ebay.com/escada-ibiza_W0QQfkrZ1QQfnuZ1
                              Last edited by Evey; 20-01-2006, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X