D-I-Y Hair Treatment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-I-Y Hair Treatment...

Hey girls been thinking of getting something so i can do hair treatment every week for at least 20mins...cos' i'm very lazy to use conditioner on most days my hair is really dry...any recs?? preferably not too ex and easy to get, thanx!

i use kerastase aqua oleom
    it comes in little monodose bottles
    one bottle costs $14 from beauty language

just apply or spray (if u get the spray applicator) and rinse out

i usually leave in for awhile but apparently it's not necessary!

HTHs!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by angeldiane

HTHs! </FONT SIZE>
      Great minds think alike!!! I love this stuff too....get mine from a local drugstore. $14 per monodose; I try to use this once every fortnight, so each month it works out to be $28. Great value for money! In the salons you'd have to pay $60 for this!

Before and after I coloured my hair, I was using this 1x a week, now I just use 1x every 2 weeks to maintain, and boy, I loooove my hair the day after! So silky, shiny, no flyaways, no frizz, and the smell is incredible too!

That reminds me....need to go stock up on a couple more vials...just used up my last one last night and my hair looked and felt glorious today.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by angeldiane

HTHs! </FONT SIZE>
        oh i always wanted to try that but i cant find it around! and i refuse to pay what the salon charges.

anyway i have rebonded hair which has been previously bleached so it tends to be a little dry at the ends. i use kerastase oleo relax range and its great. i especially love the masque. really leaves my hair soft, smooth and sleek. it smells great too! i use it as a conditioner but i sometimes use it as a treatment by applying it to my hair and putting on a shower cap for about 20 mins.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by Joce7878
          Where to get this god-send hair miracle pan?? </FONT SIZE>
          I got it at the same place I bought Atypical's Sebastian Crude Clay...at Peaches N' Herbs drugstore at Parkway Parade (very near my place in the east!).

LMK if you'd like me to pick up some for you, I can pass them to you when we next meet.

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by pandora76
            I got it at the same place I bought Atypical's Sebastian Crude Clay...at Peaches N' Herbs drugstore at Parkway Parade (very near my place in the east!).

LMK if you'd like me to pick up some for you, I can pass them to you when we next meet.
            </FONT SIZE>
            Thanks Pan, no hurry for it. Pls help me get a couple of vials when you next pass by the place. No hurry hor.... only when u are passing by. Dun wanna inconvenience u in any way.

Comment

beauty langauge at simei has this too

i use it every fortnight too!

but i just did this japanese treatment thingy and i'm quite pleased with the results so i can skip this for awhile hehe

Comment

You can also try kerastase Masquintense. It's a mask you apply for bout 10 mins. They have one for fine hair & another for dry, I think. I use the one for fine & it leave my hair feeling bouncy! Doesn't add any weight to my fine hair. It smells great too! Costs $32.

Comment

kerastase oleo relax masque works great too!
                  i see a lot of girls like kerastase too!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by pandora76

</FONT SIZE>
                    yes me same as Joce...no hurry k? thanx!

BTW my hair is like babyflite...rebonded and has been bleached before...hopefully this miracle can get rid of my dry ends!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by sky
                      Philip Kingsley Elasticizer(SUPERB!!!), Moisture Balancing, Remoisturizing, Body Building Shampoo & Conditioner.
                      Redken Extreme anti-snap Leave-in Treatment (Voted #1. actually stops split ends!) </FONT SIZE>
                      Hey Nic! These sound lovely! Esp the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. Isit a volumising shampoo? Do tell more about it! The body builing shampoo & conditioner as well. I've got weak hair & the Redken sounds great too!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by Pauline

BTW my hair is like babyflite...rebonded and has been bleached before...hopefully this miracle can get rid of my dry ends! </FONT SIZE>
                        i bought a bottle of Redken All soft moist ends leave in treatment and i'm loving it! i apply it to my ends after i towel dry and it makes my ends much softer and less dry. go try it!

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by sky
                          Elasticizer isn't cheap, but I'd Highly Recommend you to splash it out once and it'll be your HG Forever!!! whisper: have I got you all excited about it, I'm no temptress, really, this is one hair treatment you must have to truly feel how great your hair can be! I stock up once every 3mth and erm...last but not least, also...I get discountsss so come to me baby if you are tempted!</FONT SIZE>
                          Hmmm...so how much isit? :o:

Comment

just bought kerastase aqua oleom treatment. paid about $50 for a pack of 4 doses and a spray. cant wait to try this out!

Comment

Originally posted by appleger
                              wow! that's much cheaper than here!
                              8O
                              because the spray which they sell here is pretty expensive. more economical if we buy the normal spray at watsons.
                              really? i thought the spray came free. anyway i only see them selling it in a package and not the doses separately.

Comment

Working...
                              X