Phytotherathrie's range of hair care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phytotherathrie's range of hair care

I'm not sure if anyone are using this brand of haircare? But i only rediscover it lately and I realise that I really like it. I'm using their shampoo, conditioner and hair mask.. and they heals my dry & strawlike ends and now my hair looks so much healthier.

Their hair straightening balm works so well, that I dun need to iron straight my hair at all and yet it doesn't weight my limp hair down. Love this.

i used to use this; worked for a while and then just got too expensive, doesn't smell great, and nothing that i can't replace with something much cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by bluebubble
      i used to use this; worked for a while and then just got too expensive, doesn't smell great, and nothing that i can't replace with something much cheaper
      I'm in love with the hair mask. But if there are cheaper and more accessible alternatives, curious minds want to know

Comment

i think i'm the only person who likes phytodefrisant

it works well ONLY if u blowdry properly which i do only but it leaves my hair softer than other straightening serums

i also like phytolisse which is a leave-in oil to get rid of frizzies

Comment

I really like the Phytocitrus hair mask, very expensive though. However it's still cheaper than 1 hair treatment at the salon, that's how I justify spending that sort of money.
          I tried to make my own several times but somehow homemade hair stuff just doesn't cut it

I also tried the Phytokarite hair mask, I still much prefer the Phytocitrus. Karite seems harder to smooth on and it doesn't leave my hair as soft as the citrus mask.

Kare - SaSa sells this Kose Cosmeport hair mask, it's quite good, always sold out. I like the one in the green tub. It's only $15+.
          Last edited by sharon; 11-03-2003, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blushed2003

Kare - SaSa sells this Kose Cosmeport hair mask, it's quite good, always sold out. I like the one in the green tub. It's only $15+.
            But is this the same and as good as the Phytocitrus?

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
              But is this the same and as good as the Phytocitrus?
              Well one is $15 and one is $49...what you think?
              Actually I find both are ok, depending on my mood and pocket I guess. But I still think Phytocitrus leaves my hair softer

Comment

Originally posted by blushed2003
                Well one is $15 and one is $49...what you think?
                Actually I find both are ok, depending on my mood and pocket I guess. But I still think Phytocitrus leaves my hair softer
                Hmm.. I think I'll stick to the Phytocitrus. I just love the way my hair feels everytime after I use this.

I just have to stock up on it when I go to Paris.

Comment

Paris! Never been there, wanna go I just bought the Wella SP Power mask, looks good and slightly cheaper than Phytocitrus at $45.

Comment

I have a *Phytotherathrie Phytomist* -Instant Hydrator,dry colored,highlighted,permed hair *SNIB* - forgot how much I bought but I sold it for $12.

How much is the Phytotherathrie PHYTOJOBA Shampoo and Phytotherathrie PHYTOCITRUS MASK *Vital Radiance Mask* ?

Comment

Since I love the mask so much, it's fast coming to the end of the tube. And such a small tube. Before I do a stock-up in Paris, where in Singapore can I get my hands on this?

Comment

Working...
                      X