Nioxin products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nioxin products

I just bought a bottle of their Scalp therapy as I realise I seems to be losing more hair than anything nowdays.

How is their other products such as hair cleanser? Anyone else on it?

I uses Nioxin too... i find it pretty expensive but works quite well

Am using their Scalp Theraphy and Cleanser 1. Makes my limp hair looks less flat.

Tried Cleanser 1C before. This is for chemically treated hair. As i have rebonded hair, i chose this the first time but was not good for my super-oily scalp and so i've been using Cleanser 1 instead since then.

Although i hear that it is supposed to control hair loss, i dun seem to see MUCH difference... just find it good to use and cleanse my hair/scalp well.

Comment

Probably need to see what is the reason for the hair loss. This helps to clear out buildups on the scalp. So, if buildup is the reason then BINGO

Comment

Used to use Nioxin products but switched to Kerastase recently.

Here are some of the products which I have tried:

Bionutrient Cleanser 1 - has a minty smell and cleanses well but sometimes it my hair quite dry.

Scalp Therapy - after using two bottles, I find it a bit heavy for my ends and it's expensive.

Follicle Booster - used 1/3 of the bottle and it seemd to help a bit and after using half a bottle, my scalp grew sensitive to it and became super itchy after I used it so I stopped.

You can go to www.nioxin.com for more info

Comment

i like the products..cos the minty feeling was refreshing..but dunno why whenever my hair stylist used it on me, it feels nice but when i wash my own hair at home, it does not seem the lather that much..but have changed my shampoo to sebastian laminates cos i find the latter can maintain rebonded hair better..

Comment

I love it. Using Bionutrient Cleanser 1C which cleanse my hair and the pore of my scalps well without stripping it down. Not dry for me. As for the scalp Therapy, I found it so so. Since it didn't condition my hair very well. I need a richer conditioner.

Comment

Hi ,
              May I ask how much is the Noxin products? Namely the Scalp Theraphy and Cleanser as recently my mum has been complaining abt her oil scalp. Thanks.

Comment

Try calling this salon to check :

Tresses Advisory Salon
                Tel : 6338 7707

Comment

i got the nioxin cleanser aka the shampoo at $30 from my hairdresser @ x'pect salon....is that the standard price? he pointed out that my crown looks like a bit suffering from hair loss.....= = and i thought i was being paranoid before hand.....

hope this can REALLY control hair loss

Comment

I have been using both nioxin Bionutrient Cleanser & Scalp Therapy for a few years. I have solved my oily scalp problem &
                    I realise these pdts help regrowth of hair on my scalp. The price is on the high side. I paid $86 for a 1000ml Scalp Therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by bebelatte
                      I have been using both nioxin Bionutrient Cleanser & Scalp Therapy for a few years. I have solved my oily scalp problem &
                      I realise these pdts help regrowth of hair on my scalp. The price is on the high side. I paid $86 for a 1000ml Scalp Therapy.
                      May I know What's the diffirence between Bionutrient Cleanser & Scalp Therapy?? :huh:
                      What's the price for these 2 products??

Thankie!

Comment

tried the formerly known as cleanser 1 before, used up 2 bottles. cleanser 1c for chemically treated hair, used up 1 bottle. scalp therapy which is like a conditioner, didnt even use finish it.

my verdict..find the shampoo ok in controlling oily scalp..1C is not soo drying. 1 tangles up my hair like mad.

as for controlling hair loss..dont think it really helped..that was sometime back, cant remember.

but 1 thing i dislike is its minty smell. i wish it could smell nicer.

scalp therapy is like a treatment/conditioner whereby u can massage onto your scalp. but i prefer applying it on the ends.

for more info can visit www.nioxin.com

Comment

thanks dewy for answering muimui questions for me. unlike you, I like the minty smell. It gives a very refreshing feeling after washing my hair.

muimui, if you want to know the current prices for nioxin pdts, you may want to check it out from the salon which dimples mentioned earlier. I bought mine more than 6 mths ago & I believe the prices are different now.

Comment

Originally posted by twinkle
                            i like the products..cos the minty feeling was refreshing..but dunno why whenever my hair stylist used it on me, it feels nice but when i wash my own hair at home, it does not seem the lather that much..but have changed my shampoo to sebastian laminates cos i find the latter can maintain rebonded hair better..
                            i'm having this problem of not lathering well too.....but i didnt dare to use too much shampoo for fear of losing more hair.

Comment

Overall, are Nioxin products effective in curbing hair loss? :eh:

Comment

Working...
                              X