Lavenus haircare products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavenus haircare products

what took me so long to discover lavenus, it's great stuff! i just bought and tried the shampoo and conditioner for severely damaged hair - works beautifully, equals TBS brazil nut hair conditioner and cost SO MUCH LESS!

now i'm thinking of buying the leave in treatment!

You should BUY the leave in conditioner spray! It smells really wonderful! Great for making your hair smell nice!

Comment

i bought the conditioner for dry hair to test it after hearing the raves. verdict? it does a good job of conditioning. my hair is much easier to comb, possibly shiny? but i really don't like the smell! reminds me of the pink/red cough syrup!!!

Comment

Agree that Lavenus conditioner is lovely...cheap and good..gives me glossy hair everytime I use this....I only tried the conditioner before. And actually I love the scent. I thought it was more citrus scent than cough mixture?

Yeap the leave in conditioner is great too though I don't use this very often. I usually carry this when I go overseas...very nice smeling,,,

Comment

i used to have the spray in conditioner too. very nice. does a good job of conditioning my hair but doesnt feel heavy. i like the smell too!

Comment

I love the fragrance of the Lavenus leave-in conditioner, but the effect is just so-so for my dry hair. Its shampoo and conditioner are good, especially for such low prices.

Comment

Another rave for the lavenus spray leave-in-conditioner. It leaves the hair smelling great and so soft. You can actually feel the difference. I got the one for damaged hair, quite cheap, about $6.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamie
                I got the one for damaged hair, quite cheap, about $6.
                Where did you buy it? I bought mine at $4+, my friend told me shops at People Park are selling it at $3.30.

Comment

thx to the raves here! i bought the smapoo, conditioner & leave in spray conditioner & i love it. the first day i used them all(keave in only @ the ends), my hair was so shiny. this does not weigh my hair down like TBS Brazil nut & yet does not dry my hair squeaky clean that it snaps when wet. the smell's fruity sweet & i like it that way! & i bought them @ Lee Wah paying $3.50 for conditioner & $4.50 for shampoo/leave in contioner!

Comment

hey i tried Lavenus and love the smell too. The thing is after you use it for some time, it seemed to me that the effect is not as good as the first few times you use. Or is it just me?

Comment

The effect is always good, perhaps after a while, we just got used to it. Even where the spray lands on the floor, that patch is smooth too. I'm not sure what they use as ingredients in the spray, I just hope it's nothing artificial or harmful.

Comment

I'm onto my 2nd bottle of the Leave in Conditioner now.

A cheap and good pdt to buy. I always spray b4 i comb my hair esp after a wash and it makes combing much easier

Comment

IMO, their shampoo is way out... really bad for my hair.. but their conditioner very good.. both leave in n rinse out :wheee:

Comment

The leave-in conditioner for severly-damaged hair is pretty good stuff !! It's even better than my $30/tube Redken Heavy Cream.

Used the Lavenus yesterday and had shiny, bouncy hair !!

Comment

Originally posted by Gemz
                              The leave-in conditioner for severly-damaged hair is pretty good stuff !! It's even better than my $30/tube Redken Heavy Cream.

Used the Lavenus yesterday and had shiny, bouncy hair !!
                              hey, your hair's already shiny when i met you! that was before lavenus huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X