lux shampoo, conditioner and hair stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lux shampoo, conditioner and hair stuff

just arrived; seems popular in japan esp. the styling products...anyone tried any of this stuff yet?

Re: lux shampoo, conditioner and hair stuff

Originally posted by bluebubble
    just arrived; seems popular in japan esp. the styling products...anyone tried any of this stuff yet?

yeap been seeing the 'ultra cool' ads around Do post if anyone's tried!

Comment

actually the ones shown in the pics are the japanese version..the ones we get here are different in packaging and formula

japan version:
      shampoo leaves some coating/residue on my hair like all japanese shampoos do..it does make my hair smooth but it doesn't make my hair feel clean..have not tried the conditioner

singapore version:
      shampoo sort of reminds me of dove..it's ok but not fantastic..i like the conditioner though! leaves my hair soft, smooth and sort of slippery..not sure if it's just a coating or if it really moisturizes my hair

Comment

i tried the conditioner, doesnt work much for me. But the smell is quite nice

Comment

I bought the shampoo for dry and damaged hair that comes with the free conditioner. After using it twice, i stopped using it and passed it to my parents. Verdict: It left my hair limp and greasy. I felt like i washed my hair in coconut oil, feels very much like dove. Both of them gave me really greasy and limp hair. Hair didn't feel clean at all, in fact it felt dirtier due to the greasiness.
          Don't try this! :piss:

Comment

tried the conditioner and didn't like it. the japanese version seems to be going at a more expensive price too.

Comment

I bought the Lux shampoo (normal hair) and i find it makes my hair softer and smoother. it!

Comment

Hmmm, if Dove works for you, this should too!

Comment

couldn't resist trying the new conditioner by lux. love it! makes my hair so silky and smooth, i had problems keeping my hair up with pins cos my hair keeps slipping out. no more dove conditioner for me ( i just bought a new bottle recently what a waste )

Comment

Been using Lux shampoo for oily hair and ya.. love it loads! It cleans well without drying hair. Will be using till I feel like spurlging on my Origins Knots free again..

Comment

oooh its heartening to see so many raves.

my faith of a product lies in the design, so it didn't help that lux shampoo bottles bore a striking resemblance to industrial sized detergents.

On my way to the first bottle though, coz cozy cotters said so!

Comment

im using the conditioner. not too bad... makes my hair quite soft.

Comment

i like lux shampoo for normal hair. i have oily scalp , and it leaves my hair soooooo smooth and smooth. but i dont know whether if thats just a coating on the hair, will try the one for oily hair someday

Comment

yes I hate it so much hahaa...luckily it's a gift from magazine. The one I tried it's for normal hair, it makes my dry hair (yup it's dry type) oily and limp, didn't feel more moisturized. Dove is my fave, it really moisturize w/o any greasiness.
                            Last edited by glenda; 14-12-2003, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I didnt try the shampoo, coz i am on my oily scalp treatment.... but i tried the conditioner....

decided that its not powerful enough for my hair, coz it did nothing for my hair.... softer, but it did not really moisturise my hair. and i didnt see any improvements despite finishing the entire bottle.... maybe i should try the japanese version... wonder if its better..

btw, i have tried dove's conditioner and it didnt work either.... but dove hair treatment does work... i used to use it as a daily conditioner.

Comment

Working...
                              X