Hair question, need your 2ccs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair question, need your 2ccs

Hope I don't irritate you all with this stupid question but I've asked all my friends already...

I'm thinking of cutting my hair shorter. No point going to stylist because they inevitably bring out the book of styles and ask me to choose something when I'm looking for help with the choosing. I'm not very good at determining what hair suits me.

Help me please..I'd love to have short short hair but my face is too big for hair cuts that suit the pixie faces eg. atypical's or portia's. So what kind? I've gone to a few sites....will save the pics i think may be ok for me

Right now i've got susie derkin's hairstyle (see avatar) how?

blushed, you look great in the hairstyle now. you wanna cut it shorter?? above the ears??

Comment

I really like your current hairstyle. Your latest FOTD - where you hair is flat looks so cute & young. I bet you can go shorter ... maybe a short whispy (but not too wipsy) bob? And don't be silly girl, you don't have a big face!

Comment

thanks stella

wanting to cut it short because it's so hot...i can't stand the hairs poking at the base of my neck. when it was long i just tie it up, now i either flip it or i leave it to poke me

Comment

Sharon I think you look really good with your current hair length. It's very versatile - can be feminine and sweet, or punky and edgy...or both at the same time!

Sounds like it's at that in-between length though, and I understand what a bother it can be, what with our humid weather and all. Perhaps just grow it a tad longer so that you can tie it up in a cute little ponytail when it's hot?

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
            . It's very versatile - can be feminine and sweet, or punky and edgy...or both at the same time!

Perhaps just grow it a tad longer so that you can tie it up in a cute little ponytail when it's hot?
            i agree with you, it's very versatile this length, maybe i'll just get it neatened a bit.

either grow it a little longer and tie up or

maybe just a tad shorter so it doesn't poke at me..sort of what stella described

Comment

blushed, mayb you wanna visit this website for ideas.
              http://www.vidaljapan.com/

Comment

thanks candeecake u r so sweet

Comment

but i your hair right now! i have a big round face.. so i can't carry off short styles so can't help you there..

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                    but i your hair right now! i have a big round face.. so i can't carry off short styles so can't help you there..
                    aiya i think i'm just being itchy :booty:

Comment

sharon, i am loving yr latest hairstyle already... dont spoilt it

Comment

thanks dear, i just itchy :booty: now that's all.
                        anyway i cannot afford a haircut until sept...super broke

Comment

The new issue of Her World includes an Isis discount card. 50% off haircuts, and also discount for ceramic perm, rebonding, and some other services. Valid till October.
                          You may wanna check it out.
                          Last edited by satinchris; 22-07-2003, 01:58 PM.

Comment

thanks dear. i just got my hair cut by my regular stylist, she's back on the market

Comment

Great! Any pics to show us?

Comment

Working...
                              X