Yamano doronko hair pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamano doronko hair pack?

Hi, I am new here. I wanted to buy Wella powermask today at Beauty Language but in the end, I bought Yamano Doronko hair pack which costs me $53 cos SA psycho me ***! Don't know whether it is so good as she claims cos she mentioned that this hair pack can even be used on our scalp, unlike others.

Now, I wonder anybody using this?

Re: Yamano doronko hair pack?

Originally posted by babylove
    Hi, I am new here. I wanted to buy Wella powermask today at Beauty Language but in the end, I bought Yamano Doronko hair pack which costs me $53 cos SA psycho me ***! Don't know whether it is so good as she claims cos she mentioned that this hair pack can even be used on our scalp, unlike others.

Now, I wonder anybody using this?
    Is this in a grey tub? Think I bought this before. There were some raves about this in another forum sometime back. It's good for the ends but please don't use this on the scalp. It'll be too rich.

Comment

yes i am using it, is costly but i must say is real good for frizzy hair... and do restore a bit shine on my hair!

Comment

Jemay, my hubby laughs at me when we read your post cos I cannot sleep well thinking over this hair pack... ke.. ke...

Yeah, Dimples, this is in grey tube, you mentioned there is raves from another forum, can you tell me which forum is that?

Thanks!

Comment

cannot sleep becos of a $50?? then get it ! :wheee:

Comment

Hey babylove,

I can't remember which actually. I think it was on MUA some donkey months ago. At least sometime early last year.

Comment

anyone tried their hair tonic? is it good or oily/stinky?

Comment

i got their hair tonic..i hope it works for me. any more people using their hair pack? is it good?

Comment

u find Yamano SA always hard sell??? :roll:

Comment

for my case not really but i heard for others yes.

the supervisor at tiongbahru outlet told me honestly not to get the essence cause it stinks and i wont like it.

not to get the treatment as it is oily.

get the hair pack if i want to the next time.. cause i was enquiring about their products.

otherwise on most occassions she wont mention about yamano. hehe

sometimes i find it hard to determine whether it is good or not from their mouths', prefer to wait for reviews..

Comment

i have bad complexion thus was being pestered like !!

i ever go for their facial session & got their set of facial products. Gave up hope on bad facial experience.

Comment

I bought this the other day in Hougang Beauty Language. Was discounted. I was going to buy Kerastase but the SA convinced me to get Yamano hair pack.

Was nice and made my hair soft. You don't need much of it and I was told not to use on my scalp as it would make the roots oily.

So far so good.

http://piscin.xanga.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X