Best leave-in conditioner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best leave-in conditioner?

Any good recommendation? I'm using Lavenus leave-in conditioner. Heavenly smell!!

babysammi: i'm using lavenus too.. really like the smell plus there's no sticky feeling!

Comment

I don't use leave-in, but my mum uses Paul Mitchell for her very dry hair.

Comment

Using Loreal Professional Intense Repair Creme for lengths and split ends. Smells nice and it's not greasy at all

Comment

Re: Best leave-in conditioner?

Originally posted by babysammi
          Any good recommendation? I'm using Lavenus leave-in conditioner. Heavenly smell!!
          i used that too.... but im very prone to dandruff when i use leave-in conditioner..... but i really love the smell and the softness of my hair after use....

Comment

i was using lavenus leave-in conditioner. was all good but it started to stop working for me when i dip end of my first bottle. had since switched to a korean brand, specifically somang keratin hair aqua essence. it's available @ SASA!

Comment

Phyto 9. Silicone-free, and really moisturises.

Comment

I'm using Phyto 9. Doesn't smell nice but works well.

Comment

wanna get lavenus leave-in conditioner. think it should be good cause i use the conditioner before! makes me hair really soft!

Comment

I like Loreal Professional series - Liss Extreme. Makes my hair smells wonderful and soft.

Comment

I only use Wella Hydro Milk. The scent always remind me of Chanel Allure

Comment

Love my Paul Mitchell one.

Comment

Hi girls!

Any recommendations for a leave-in conditioner in spray form? The Lavenus one is fine for me but i'm working for a more "powerful" one and i love sprays.. they make it so easy to use.

My current leave-in conditioner, beside Lavenus, is Sebastian Potion 9. I kinda like it because it also gives a slight sculpting effect to my hair. And i can feel the effect of this stuff on my hair. My super-dry hair is actually easier to detangle when wet after i used this.

Edited to add that i used to use Kerastase's Lumi-Extract when i first rebonded my hair. Gives a very shiny effect and lovely scent too!

And i'm aiming for TIGI's Ego Boost next! Tried thsi at Tony & Guys and it gave an almost immediate softness to my terribly dry ends.

Comment

Re: Re: Best leave-in conditioner?

Originally posted by Blossom
                            i used that too.... but im very prone to dandruff when i use leave-in conditioner..... but i really love the smell and the softness of my hair after use....
                            don't apply on the scalp but from the mid of your hair to the root. this should avoid getting your scalp from being "too oily".

actually we shouldn't apply conditioner on our scalp.

Comment

for a good leave in condition in spray form, try the lustruss leave in condition from phyto organics. this is a brand under nexxus. leaves my thick long hair ultra soft and smooth.

Comment

Working...
                              X