Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itchy Scalp | Scalp Care

Hi :D
    any drugstore scalpcare products to recommend??

Sory for scalp care I don't use drugstore brands so can't help u in this. But I use Kerataste's calming shampoo (greenish blue bottle). I love the calming effect it has on my sensitive scalp. I use this about two to three times a week and one bottle lasts me for months. May be u want it a try?

Comment

my hair has been dropping in bunches and it's scaring me, cos now the top back of my head has an almost-empty patch. it could be the shampoos(i have been switching btwn pantene, dove, kadus and loreal) or it could even be the hair tonic i am using... very miserable u know.. now i know how those balding ah peks feel

so where can i find this philip kingsley u are talking abt? thanks for ur help! :D
      Last edited by nicole; 15-02-2005, 09:45 PM.

Comment

hmm dolphin.. i nvr tot of that! i will try that out tonight! i will try anything to salvage my hair!

Comment

Help!!! Itchy Scalp,no Dandruff

help me.i've tried everything.i don't have dandruff anymore but my scalp still feels itchy all the time.don't have lice or ticks either.
          anything i could try?

Comment

Is there any chance that the itching could be caused by buildup at the scalp? What about trying a clearing shampoo on a weekly basis?

Comment

you could be having sensitive scalp.... maybe you can consult a doctor or your hairdresser?

Comment

It happens to me sometimes too.. when i don't dry my hair properly!
                But the safest way is to consult a doctor!

Comment

Originally posted by qiu
                  It happens to me sometimes too.. when i don't dry my hair properly!
                  But the safest way is to consult a doctor!
                  yah, its impt to dry the hair properly. also, its impt that the shampoo is washed off properly too. i have long and thick hair and sometimes, i *** notice that there is still shampoo in the inner part of my hair... that caused my scalp to itch badly....

Comment

agree! it's most probably the residue of shampoo left on your scalp. try rinsing more thoroughly! another alternative you can try is to get a milder shampoo.

Comment

ok.thanks.

Comment

Hi all!

I know this is an old thread, but thought it was worthwhile to dig up again

Anyway, I suffer from a dry, itchy and flaky scalp. It is enough to drive me insane at times!

I've used all sorts of products, but have found it best to just revert to using Johnson's Baby Shampoo.

Keeping things simple seems to work well for me, as I may well be allergic to ingrediants in other shampoo. Or perhaps it might just be too strong.

Anyways, I've discovered the wonders of Tea Tree Oil! I add a couple of drops to a blob of shampoo before application, and it is so soothing and has reduced my itchiness! Ahhh!

Some people don't like the smell, but I love it because it is very refreshing

Comment

Anyone know of any good energy shampoo? My friend's hairstylist says that she has weak scalp and needs to use energy shampoo more than any other kind of shampoo. What is energy shampoo for and what are the good ones available in the market?Thanks dearies!

Comment

Hi Peace

you can try energy shampoo by wella professional... not bad

Comment

Im going for my scalp treatment later. My stylist says he will try a more 'power' one this time round. Ive been regularly doing scalp treatment and everything is fine till the last time, I get big big pieces of dry scalp all over my head afetr 2 days. Wonder is anyone encounter the same problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X