blow drying hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blow drying hair

do you blow dry your hair? if so, how often and do you put any protective styling products on it?

i never blow dry my hair except when it's done for me at the salon or after a really really *really* tiring day...but i'm thinking of blow drying sometimes now just to have it more styled and maneagable

i don't ever blow my hair(i don't have the time nor patience for it) except when i go for treatments/cut etc. i do apply some hair serum everyday after a wash to keep the ends healthy!

Comment

I do blow dry my hair every night to hasten the drying process. I only apply some hair serum. Not much styling, just use my comb to comb the ends of my hair inwards to prevent the formation of duck-tails.

I invested in the National hair-dryer. The one that is supposed to use ions to attract water molecules so that your hair will not get so dry with constant blow-drying. Must say that so far so good I have been using it daily since December last year and my hair has not turned into a stack of hay yet

Comment

I do so only when i'm really tired and want to get to the bed soon or when i have time doing so before going for a dinner. Other than that, i'm have no patience doing it before going to work.

I towel dry my hair and then apply some leave-in conditioner before blowing dry it with my Philips hair dryer(with cold function).

Comment

i don't blow dry my hair because i'm too lazy to.

Comment

I don't blow dry my hair too unless I really have to wash my hair very late at night.

Comment

No blowdrying for me either. My blowdryer has been collecting dust in the drawer. I always wash my hair in the morning

Comment

i blow dry my hair everytime i wash it. i have no choice coz otherwise it will take 3,4 hours for my thick long hair to dry completely. plus its not a good feeling to have wet hair in winter....i usually let it air dry for a short while, then a quick blast with the hair dryer for about 5-10mins till my hair is 90% dry.

i used to apply a leave-in conditioner or serum before i blow dry to protect the ends but in the past few months i have been too lazy......

Comment

i blow dry my hair everytime i wash it too! I'll apple the leave-in conditioner after it's dry!

Comment

I don't blow dry unless i want to flatten my perm to straight hair. Normally will just apply leave-in and leave it to dry on its own.

Comment

i used to blow dry my hair if i'm going out on a special date or something.. i'd use L'Oreal Elseve blow drying milk before using the hair dryer..

but after doing the 'soft straight' thingy, my hairdryer is juz collecting dust at home..

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                        I don't blow dry unless i want to flatten my perm to straight hair. Normally will just apply leave-in and leave it to dry on its own.
                        You didn't even have to do much and your hair still looks so good... unfair

I want hair like yours.

Comment

I blow dry my hair everytime i wash it, and i wash it almost every day! I blow dry because my hair takes 2-3hrs to dry on its own, even with the fan, it can take more than an hour! Blow drying helps to cut short the drying time, i only need abt 30min.
                          I don't apply anything on my hair to protect it, too lazy. Luckily my hair does not look like hay.
                          I hate going out with wet hair, cos i look weird with wet hair.

Comment

My experience seems to tell my that the old-wives tale of sleepy with wet hair does gives headaches So for now, I would use it to dry my hair before sleep but can't be bothered.

I invested in a National dryer with turbo blast with cold and cool setting on top of the normal hot air. This made a difference when I had long hair and I wanted it to be smooth and neat.
                            Really wanted the hairdryers which blows out ionized air which makes hair dry faster and straighter back then.

Now that I have short hair, the messier the better!

Comment

Originally posted by paphio
                              My experience seems to tell my that the old-wives tale of sleepy with wet hair does gives headaches So for now, I would use it to dry my hair before sleep but can't be bothered.
                              Ditto! That's what my mum and MIL are telling me. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X