X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frederic Fekkai

Frederic Fekkai is available at Neimanmarcus.com

Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter Range

FF shea butter range is good... very moisturising.

The protein Rx is great for people with very damaged hair... A good reconstructor that results in smoother hair shaft. This is not for fine hair though. will weight down hair loads.

I got it from sephora.

Originally posted by Dimples
    Yes.. yes.. the shea butter mask from Frederic Fekkai is fantastic. You'll feel instant result with just one treatment. I'm trying to use my precious tube very sparingly. Wonder if this brand will ever make it to our shores.

^5 Linda!

I like this Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter Hair Mask alot too. Very moisturising and don't weight my fine hair down at all. The shea butter content also don't get too oily on my hair. I it. Very expensive stuff but i think it works well on my hair. Tried it only 2 times so far. I have trying to be consistent and use it once a week to see results. Best thing i like is that i can just wet my hair and towel dry, apply the mask and then wait 20mins before shampooing off. I like it this way compared to shampooing hair b4 doing the hair mask.

Actually something similar would be L'Occitane Hair Mask. It works well for me too and it's not greasy also. Makes hair soft and very smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
      ^5 Linda!

I like this Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter Hair Mask alot too. Very moisturising and don't weight my fine hair down at all. The shea butter content also don't get too oily on my hair. I it. Very expensive stuff but i think it works well on my hair. Tried it only 2 times so far. I have trying to be consistent and use it once a week to see results. Best thing i like is that i can just wet my hair and towel dry, apply the mask and then wait 20mins before shampooing off. I like it this way compared to shampooing hair b4 doing the hair mask.

Actually something similar would be L'Occitane Hair Mask. It works well for me too and it's not greasy also. Makes hair soft and very smooth.

Exactly, Charlene. That's what I did too for my weekly hair treatment ritual. 10-20 minutes is all it takes. I top it off with the FF apple cider clearing shampoo. Smells great.

I'm now myself for not buying the bigger tube.

Comment

Dimples, tell me more about the Cider shampoo!

I wanna get the Shea Conditioner next. I read from reviews that the Px one is better as a mask.

Anyone wants to do a FF bulk purchase next? I'll go find out where's the cheapest place to get them.

Comment

Stella, this cider clearing shampoo is wonderful. Smells a lot like apple juice in a bottle (not sure how better to describe this). I like it because it's not drying. A lot less potent than Nioxin.

I didn't get the shea conditioner at that time because I was afraid it may weigh down the hair. As for the PX range, I have only tried the PX shampoo. Performance is average. I'd rather put my $ into the shea butter and apple cider range. Just an opinion - the PX range may work better on thicker hair not like mine.

Please count me in for a FF bulk purchase. I've already got a few things in mind :note:

Comment

Please count me in for the FF bulk purchase!

Comment

Meow, can't do it. I only do the apple cider thing on Sunday. I'll bring the apple cider shampoo and shea butter hair mask for you ladies to smell tomorrow

Comment

Hey Linda!

I had always been keen to try the apple cider range but was afraid of the smell. If it smell like real apple cider, then i might just faint in the bathroom whilst using it. keke.

For the apple cider range, there is the shampoo and conditioner right? Are both just as fabulous ?

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                  Hey Linda!

I had always been keen to try the apple cider range but was afraid of the smell. If it smell like real apple cider, then i might just faint in the bathroom whilst using it. keke.

For the apple cider range, there is the shampoo and conditioner right? Are both just as fabulous ?

Faint? Probably not.. I get hungry when I smell this stuff Hope I'm speaking for everyone...

I have not tried the conditioner. Can't get anyone to swap with me on that one.

Comment

Yeah very interested in their hair styling range...esp. those curl-creating ones...anybody tried?

Comment

i the apple cider range too! yummy yummy scent! other than the shampoo, i've tried the apple cider clearing rinse which does a good job in removing product build up in hair.

Count me in if there's a FF bulk purchase!

Comment

Looks like FF in not available in many places .. just Sephora & NM
                        Last edited by atypical; 12-09-2003, 05:17 AM.

Comment

thanks to all the recs here, i'm getting interested in trying out yet another haircare range. ladies, if you can wait till oct. i might be able to bring back some of these. all subject to schedule. so, in the meantime, finish up what you have at home first.

Comment

gosh, stella, your selection sounds exactly like what i'd need! more lemmings!

Comment

I just sniff the appe cider shampoo....Lovely apple scent....This one is a must get! And if the conditioner smells anything like this one, I am getting this as well..

The shea butter smells great too....another one on my list

And I am going to be broke...

Comment

Working...
                              X