Aveda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aveda

i desperately need to get aveda products....

need a life saver....

hahaha, why so desperate?? What do u want actually?? I think this can be found in malaysia, thats nearest to us, u can get our m'sian cotters to help

Comment

really? i thot i used to see aveda counters in singapore but just can't remember where...

got hooked on the energizing body cleanser and rosemary and mint shampoos while staying at the beaufort and swisshotel....
      supplies running low already.....

darn

thanks for the quick reply jemay

Comment

get a CP from australia?
        Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane all have Aveda stores.

Comment

they closed down years ago coz the distributor went out of business or something; EL had planned to bring the brand back but i guess no such luck in such tough times

Originally posted by crystal
          really? i thot i used to see aveda counters in singapore but just can't remember where...

got hooked on the energizing body cleanser and rosemary and mint shampoos while staying at the beaufort and swisshotel....
          supplies running low already.....

darn

thanks for the quick reply jemay

Comment

Alternatively, try CP from Hong Kong. They have this brand there too.

Comment

Aveda

I'm wondering if anyone tried this brand before? Any raves or rants? I thought they have excellent hair care products but no body seemed to have discussed this brand before.

I simply love the Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer. Contains peppermint, Rosemary,lavander and certified organic aloe. I think i'm hooked on this. This is one of the best hair products i've used so far. But its pretty pricey. Anyone knows if its available in Singapore? TIA

http://www.aveda.com/home.asp?ITEM=1304&RN=10&SN=130

Comment

Aveda used to be available in Singapore Takashimaya. They pulled out of Singapore. Did I read/hear from somewhere that they are coming back? Does anyone know?

I will be most keen to try out their perfume and singular notes oil! :wheee:

Comment

Re: Aveda

Originally posted by esabelle
                  I'm wondering if anyone tried this brand before? Any raves or rants? I thought they have excellent hair care products but no body seemed to have discussed this brand before.

I simply love the Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer. Contains peppermint, Rosemary,lavander and certified organic aloe. I think i'm hooked on this. This is one of the best hair products i've used so far. But its pretty pricey. Anyone knows if its available in Singapore? TIA

http://www.aveda.com/home.asp?ITEM=1304&RN=10&SN=130
                  can you describe the results of the hair msk?

Comment

I love their Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner! Right now I am using Sap Moss Shampoo and Curessence Damage Relief Conditioner.

I don't think they are available in Singapore. Hope they will come back to Singapore soon!

Comment

Re: Re: Aveda

Originally posted by califit
                      can you describe the results of the hair msk?
                      Hi califit this revitalizer has peppermint and i feel a little cooling whenever i use. After rinsing and drying, my hair is very soft, shiny and did not entangle like before. I have limp hair so I don't use it everyday. I suspect that one of the reasons that i'm hooked to this is because it smells simply divine....
                      Sorry but i'm really bad at describing.

flo: Where did you get the products? Its a US product so i was thinking if it'll be cheaper to get it from States. Any idea? Thanks

If anyone needs a CP, I'll be more than happy to do it since i'll be back in S'pore at the end of nov.
                      Last edited by esabelle; 10-10-2003, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner - it was given to me as a birthday gift. As for the Sap Moss Shampoo and Curessence Damage Relief Conditioner, I bought it when I was in Hong Kong.

I thought Aveda is available in Australia?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Aveda

Hi califit this revitalizer has peppermint and i feel a little cooling whenever i use. After rinsing and drying, my hair is very soft, shiny and did not entangle like before. I have limp hair so I don't use it everyday. I suspect that one of the reasons that i'm hooked to this is because it smells simply divine....
                          Sorry but i'm really bad at describing.

flo: Where did you get the products? Its a US product so i was thinking if it'll be cheaper to get it from States. Any idea? Thanks

If anyone needs a CP, I'll be more than happy to do it since i'll be back in S'pore at the end of nov.
                          good. i will ask my bf to get it in taiwan. Just called the taiwan counter -- it retails for 2000 NT for 473ml. is that about the same price in australia?

Comment

Hi califit, i think it was AU$38 for 125ml/4.2oz. I just saw the RRP was US$14.50 in states. So US is retailing about close to S$10 cheaper than in Australia. IIRC, 2000NT is about S$100? Hey I would suggest that you buy a smaller tube to try in case you don't like it. Because 125ml/250ml can last quite some time if you don't use it everyday

Comment

Hi califit, i think it was AU$38 for 125ml/4.2oz. I just saw the RRP was US$14.50 in states. So US is retailing about close to S$10 cheaper than in Australia. IIRC, 2000NT is about S$100? Hey I would suggest that you buy a smaller tube to try in case you don't like it. Because 125ml/250ml can last quite some time if you don't use it everyday
                              ok. i think i will get it either in the states or australia.... i also think the taiwan prices are horrible....

Comment

Working...
                              X