Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fudge haircare

Fudge is a brand from the states IIRC.

My friend who uses the hair mask - dynamite says that this is good... makes her frizzy and dry hair tamed and more nourished. when i saw her that day, i thought she had just gone for a salon hair treatment.

Anyone used that before? I am thinking of getting a sachet from the auctions.

TIA

tames frizz?? that is what i always wanted.... but my frizz is very stubborn... besides, i have oily scalp. all the products i used previously may be good at taming frizz but it can be too rich for my oily and sensitive scalp... end up having dandruff... :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom
      tames frizz?? that is what i always wanted.... but my frizz is very stubborn... besides, i have oily scalp. all the products i used previously may be good at taming frizz but it can be too rich for my oily and sensitive scalp... end up having dandruff... :roll:
      i also have oily scalp. but all hair treatments are alright for me. put them on hair ends only. never touch the scalp. unless they are treatments for oily scalp problems.

Comment

Originally posted by califit
        i also have oily scalp. but all hair treatments are alright for me. put them on hair ends only. never touch the scalp. unless they are treatments for oily scalp problems.
        i see... thanks for enlightening me...

Comment

Re: Fudge haircare

Fudge is a brand from the states IIRC.

My friend who uses the hair mask - dynamite says that this is good... makes her frizzy and dry hair tamed and more nourished. when i saw her that day, i thought she had just gone for a salon hair treatment.
          Can't remember if it's from the States or from MooMoo Land. Been curious about it for the longest time. Almost wanted to place an order online (forgot which webbie - sorry!) but wasn't prepared to pay over $30 for a pomade or wax. Have not heard raves about the hair mask. If you can get it at Auctions cheap, do go ahead and post your review here!

Comment

Re: Re: Fudge haircare

Originally posted by Glossie
            Can't remember if it's from the States or from MooMoo Land. Been curious about it for the longest time. Almost wanted to place an order online (forgot which webbie - sorry!) but wasn't prepared to pay over $30 for a pomade or wax. Have not heard raves about the hair mask. If you can get it at Auctions cheap, do go ahead and post your review here!
            Ok. i will get a sachet of it and try it.... wanted to ask around first. dont want to end up like my experience with yamano hair mask.... that was great for softening the hair, but left my hair more frizzy.

the lady at beauty language who recommended this said so confidently that it will help with frizziness.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Fudge haircare

Ok. i will get a sachet of it and try it.... wanted to ask around first. dont want to end up like my experience with yamano hair mask.... that was great for softening the hair, but left my hair more frizzy.

the lady at beauty language who recommended this said so confidently that it will help with frizziness.
              do give us a review after you used that....

Comment

Finally tried my fudge dynamite hair mask sachet last night. its 20ml. bought in yahoo auctions.

a very creamy texture. i applied on my hair ends, below the ears... i washed my hair before this.

i need the entire sachet, coz my hair is almost at the waist and i love to put a lot at the hair ends... oops...

then i wrap in glad wrap. then warm towel.

left it for 40 minutes while reading magazines. then i rinse it off. wow.. the effect is very nice! smooth and soft.... the most crucial part is soft.... really like silk. thats the effect in the shower...

the after dry effects are definitely way better than the yamano hair mask.... not frizzy. looks tamed... and the ends look nourished. shine factor is there coz my hair is no longer frizzy looking.

will definitely buy this again. the seller says she got 2 more sachets, but she can always sell the mask pumped in containers, coz she has a big bottle she sent home from the states.

Comment

sounds amazing.... but is your frizz really tame when your hair is dry? :huh: i used many pdts that make my hair silky soft when its wet but once dried, the frizz is back again.

Comment

sounds amazing.... but is your frizz really tame when your hair is dry? :huh: i used many pdts that make my hair silky soft when its wet but once dried, the frizz is back again.
                    not straight flat, but not a lot less flyaways. even the curls, which are especially obvious at the hair ends, look a nicer wave....

Comment

not straight flat, but not a lot less flyaways. even the curls, which are especially obvious at the hair ends, look a nicer wave....
                      i see.... how much does it costs?

Comment

i see.... how much does it costs?
                        20ml sachet is around $4-5 i think. price is quite ok.

Comment

true, the price sounds ok.

Comment

Working...
                          X