Kusco-Murphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kusco-Murphy

Any fans here? There's a new styling product out. It's called Ice Wax, and sounds pretty good. From www.adorebeauty.com.au:

The team at Kusco-Murphy have combined Macadamia Oil, beeswax and Cocoa Butter to create a soft pliable wax that is easy to apply. Infused with essential oils of Bergamot, Lime and Ylang Ylang to soften and restore moisture to dry and overstyled hair, this product will fragrance the hair with essences of coconut and vanilla. A fantastic soft wax to grip your hair with an intensifying hold. Recommended for short hair styles and for men.

In comparison with other Kusco-Murphy products, Ice Wax is: less solid/sticky and lighter hold than Cinnamon Wax; does not dry stiff like Tart Hair, and has a more solid waxier texture; heavier and more solid than Lavender Creme with more hold.

Always a fan. Love the --hair series. For special nights out, I always style my hair with the Bedroom Hair gel. Smells yucky but works great in giving me volume and messed up sexy hair

Comment

Working...
    X