Mason Pearson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason Pearson

i've gotta rave!!! this brush is simply superb for my hair. never knew what the fuss was about this... looked at it several times but only decided to buy it a few days back.

the nylon & bristles brush makes my hair really shiny!
    no static flyaways
    my dry ends are now non-existent (it apparently helps to distribute sebum down hair shaft)
    does not 'tear' my hair
    gives me the "2nd-day-look" even after a wash!

my guess would be it'll be so essential for me in s'pore since the humidity there makes my hair even fizzier than here in sydney.

if u can get yr hands on this, TRY IT!!!!

Re: Mason Pearson

I've got this brush and I still don't get the deal I only kept it because I couldn't swap it away.

Comment

Re: Re: Mason Pearson

Originally posted by kare2711
      I've got this brush and I still don't get the deal I only kept it because I couldn't swap it away.
      really? hmm... maybe it doesn't work for everyone. most pple that i've spoken to prior to buying the brush loved it.

did u get the nylon & bristle one? or the nylon only? or the bristles only? :huh:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Mason Pearson

Originally posted by lauren
        really? hmm... maybe it doesn't work for everyone. most pple that i've spoken to prior to buying the brush loved it.

did u get the nylon & bristle one? or the nylon only? or the bristles only? :huh:
        I got the pure bristles one. Maybe that's why.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mason Pearson

Originally posted by kare2711
          I got the pure bristles one. Maybe that's why.
          ooo... that won't really work that well unless u've got less hair. i had a pure bristles brush b4 but because my hair's so thick, it would not brush thru' smoothly; it seemed to only run thru' the superficial hair. same deal with the MP. the nylon helps the brush go thru' yr hair while the bristles smooth it out.

Comment

Well, I tried it this morning, and it seemed to work out fine already

I got the pure bristles because I have very little and fine hair. And it does calm my hair done a lot. I it all over and I am now tempted to get the pocket-sized one

Comment

can we find this in spore? i heard alot of raves about it! =)

Comment

Originally posted by snowstar
                can we find this in spore? i heard alot of raves about it! =)
                Don't think so.

Comment

Here's the webbie in case you need more information about the magnificient brushes

Mason Pearson

Comment

thanks =) you're such a dear

Comment

Re: Mason Pearson

i've gotta rave!!! this brush is simply superb for my hair. never knew what the fuss was about this... looked at it several times but only decided to buy it a few days back.

the nylon & bristles brush makes my hair really shiny!
                      no static flyaways
                      my dry ends are now non-existent (it apparently helps to distribute sebum down hair shaft)
                      does not 'tear' my hair
                      gives me the "2nd-day-look" even after a wash!

my guess would be it'll be so essential for me in s'pore since the humidity there makes my hair even fizzier than here in sydney.

if u can get yr hands on this, TRY IT!!!!
                      hi lauren, did you get it in Australia? How much is this?

Hows this compared to the Anna Sui hair brush?

Comment

i've never tried the anna sui brush califit.

yes i got it here in aust.
                        the prices differ for nylon only / bristles only / nylon & bristles brushes and it also depends on size. the price range is about A$60-180 for the brushes.

see here for more info: www.petersofkensington.com.au

Comment

yes i got it here in aust.
                          the prices differ for nylon only / bristles only / nylon & bristles brushes and it also depends on size. the price range is about A$60-180 for the brushes.
                          Lauren, I love big brushes but the one they have is AUD 178!! Judging at the price, I suppose Junior is bigger than Handy??

Comment

yes junior is larger than handy. it really depends on how much hair u have and how thick it is. pure bristles is great but it only works well if u have less hair... o/w the mixed one's a good bet!

Comment

I have very little hair but like what you said getting the mixed is a safer bet. Thanks for the info Lauren!

Comment

Working...
                              X