Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terax Original Creme

Hi.

anyone tried this? Supposed to be a good conditioning treatment for the hair... also supposed to be one of sephora's top sellers....

tia.

grin. i can help with this !!

it is a very popular product because it was in instyle's hall of fame. i've tried both the terax creme and 2 of their shampoo ( honey and latte ).

the terax helped condition my hair - it became softer and had a noticeable shine. pls note that i have very dry hair so results may vary. it's reasonably price and definitely worth a try!

for now, i've switched to keratase as i can't find terax in singapore. have you seen them sold here??

Comment

Originally posted by snowstar
      grin. i can help with this !!

it is a very popular product because it was in instyle's hall of fame. i've tried both the terax creme and 2 of their shampoo ( honey and latte ).

the terax helped condition my hair - it became softer and had a noticeable shine. pls note that i have very dry hair so results may vary. it's reasonably price and definitely worth a try!

for now, i've switched to keratase as i can't find terax in singapore. have you seen them sold here??
      its not sold in singapore, but my friend is coming back from the states and I am allowed one item. Thinking of getting this....

Comment

I have this. Don't find it any special. It seem to work rather well the first few times and then lose its effect. I hate the smell too, reminds me of ammonia. Still prefer Kerastase Oleo-relax or even Feria by Loreal.

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
          I have this. Don't find it any special. It seem to work rather well the first few times and then lose its effect. I hate the smell too, reminds me of ammonia. Still prefer Kerastase Oleo-relax or even Feria by Loreal.
          ammonia?????

Comment

i have a tube with me right now, if you're interested in the ingredients list, just like me know =)

alternatively, we can meet up during a CC outing and i'll bring the tube to let you take a sniff or pass you some samples ( i dont have any empty containers but if you can bring one, can squeeze some out for you )

i also have a friend coming back at the end of nov and another in early jan... so can get the 150ml one if you wish then. i think conditioner is like skin care, YMMV

^_^

ps i cant smell ammonia in my tube but ive been burning tarts the whole day

Comment

Originally posted by snowstar
              i have a tube with me right now, if you're interested in the ingredients list, just like me know =)

alternatively, we can meet up during a CC outing and i'll bring the tube to let you take a sniff or pass you some samples ( i dont have any empty containers but if you can bring one, can squeeze some out for you )

i also have a friend coming back at the end of nov and another in early jan... so can get the 150ml one if you wish then. i think conditioner is like skin care, YMMV

^_^

ps i cant smell ammonia in my tube but ive been burning tarts the whole day
              i am thinking of getting the large tub from ebay...

wonder when is the next CC meeting.....

Comment

grin! i thin it works better if your hair is highligted or colored. ebay sounds great. hehe.

Comment

I tried once then swapped it away. Not special IMO. I only feel many silicon thingy inside!!

Comment

I didn't like this mainly because of the scent. It did soften the hair and leave it more manageable, but the scent was too much for me to stomach. Smelt like :puke: to me.

I very much prefer L'Oreal Feria conditioner. It's a pity it's so hard to obtain a tube in Singapore.

Comment

has anyone tried the Terax Original Lotion Shine?
                      just realised i have a sample pack from one of my previous swaps.

Comment

Working...
                      X