Microhap cap-microvable heat cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microhap cap-microvable heat cap

Microhaircap - the world's finest all microwavable, cordless heat cap. Professional hair conditioning treatment in 20 minutes!

For more information, please see
    http://www.microhaircap.com/ecom/sto...=177&page_id=5

What do all of you think of this? Could it be an alternative to salon treatments? Even if not, it could definitely do something for the hair

Is it really necessary to buy this?

I think a shower cap + warm towel will do.

I worry about the safety too... put on the head somemore...

Comment

Originally posted by califit
      Is it really necessary to buy this?

I think a shower cap + warm towel will do.

I worry about the safety too... put on the head somemore...
      Hmm think the heat is given off by a heat pack and guess that's the only concern of mine. But the thing about a shower cap and a warm towel, thought it is quite a hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylee
        Hmm think the heat is given off by a heat pack and guess that's the only concern of mine. But the thing about a shower cap and a warm towel, thought it is quite a hassle.
        have you seen the actual thing? From what I know, not all hair treatments require steamer/heat.

certain salons dont even use steamers. they use glad wraps...

Comment

A friend of mine says its not bad. She has really fizzy hair. For me, I didn't get it but I wonder how you put it on when its hot out of the microwave.

Comment

i'm sold. who wants to buy? it's cheaper if we get three at one go...

Comment

Originally posted by jccl
              i'm interested!mayb can u can start a spree?

Comment

Originally posted by jccl
                Interested in getting one too..... Can I join in the spree?

Comment

okie. that makes three of us. am in my hk office now, so my access to the itnernet is limited. can someone help find out about th eshipping cost? thanks!

Comment

I'm sold too... when is the spree?

Comment

I got the caps for USD $200 for 24 caps and USD $60 for 24 extra gel packs

if you gals managed to get so many people to order maybe it will be cheaper. she does offer free shipping within US IIRC, so can make use of vpost to save on shipping

Comment

I'm interested too!

Comment

hello all, just sent an email to ask about shipping cost to singpaore. will let u know their reply.

lumos, thanks for the info on the flowerpod spree. btw, how soon b4 we need to replace the gel packs?

Comment

jccl, actually i also have no idea how soons we must replace the gel packs. cos one of the podders asked if we might as well get it together so we just ordered it.

michelle usually replies pretty fast, should be getting my caps next week, will update on how good they are

Comment

ooo, do let us know how u find the cap...

my hair is so damaged by two ceramic perms and countless colouring that i need to do super duper conditioning and deep treatment.

Comment

Working...
                              X