L'oreal Elseve/Professionnel Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'oreal Elseve/Professionnel Products

Does anyone try on the shampoo, conditioner & anti-frizz spray? I bought the Anti-frizz serum (leave on, non-rinse). I must it is . It is absorbed instantly into my hair and gives me hair shiny and smooth. My hair is easier to be combed. I want to try on the conditioner. Any comments?

I am using the shampoo and condition. so far nt bad, makes my hair smooth

Comment

I loved the smell and it leaves my hair silky, shiny and touchably soft

Comment

Is it only suitable for Dry hair? Mine is normal, not too oily.... Just afraid that the shampoo will be too oily for my scalp?? I will try on the conditioner as it only uses for the hair , not scalp.

Comment

A colleague praised me of the beauty hair just now. I told her I am using the serum recommended by her. She said my hair is more shiny and curl today (I did ceramic perming 5 months ago, now still have some curls).

Ok, I will buy the conditioner later.

Comment

Re: L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense

Originally posted by Shon
            Does anyone try on the shampoo, conditioner & anti-frizz spray? I bought the Anti-frizz serum (leave on, non-rinse). I must it is . It is absorbed instantly into my hair and gives me hair shiny and smooth. My hair is easier to be combed. I want to try on the conditioner. Any comments?
            i can't find the anti-frizz spray. Where did you buy yours?? Seems like it's really good. SO tempting

Comment

Re: Re: L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense

Originally posted by wit84
              i can't find the anti-frizz spray. Where did you buy yours?? Seems like it's really good. SO tempting
              Oh, I had checked the range again. Sorry, there is only "anti-breakage" hair spray (not Anti-frizz) , but will try it out once I finish my Pro-Vit Anti-Frizz hair spray.

I bought Anti-breakage Hair Mask in Guardian for S$10.90 ( Original price is S$11.90). Good after leaving it on my hair for 5 mins. My hair is very smooth and stronger, then follow by the Anti-Frizz leave-on Serum. My hair is still shiny, smooth and very manageble in the next morning.

Comment

I think maybe my hair too dry! my hair gets very frizzy after i use it.

waste my money.

Edited for language.
                Last edited by babyflite; 15-12-2003, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by suGarsweet
                  I think maybe my hair too dry! i use liao my hair very frizzy

waste my money leh.
                  Which one did u use?? I am ok with the Conditioner, leave-on serum & anti-breakage hair mask.

Comment

is the hair mask the same as the normal yellow tub one? or izzit better?

Comment

Originally posted by BaByLuV
                      is the hair mask the same as the normal yellow tub one? or izzit better?
                      The full name is called L'oreal Elseve Inner Strength Hair Mask, in Jar size - 150ml. It is in yellow colour with orange colour cover. 150ml maybe just enough for 4-5 weeks usage if I use it for my long hair once per week. Which yellow tube do u mean? The conditioner is in yellow tube too for Inner Strength (anti-breakage) Range. They got a small leave-on serum tube too.... Don't mix up when u purchase.

The packaging does mention that it is for Smooth Intense (Anti-Frizz) or Inner Strength (Anti-breakage). What I do now is using the Smooth Intense conditioner & leave -on serum then Inner Strength Hair Mask once or 2x per week. The hair mask is mainly to repair the damage caused by combing. I must say my hair is less frizzy & so smooth now.

If ur hair is very dry and damaged, u are better use the Inner Strength Conditioner + Hair Mask, then follow by Smooth Intense leave-on serum to make more manageble.

Comment

Recently, I try on the Inner Strength Conditioner (S$5.90 for 200ml). By comparing this with Smooth Intense Conditioner, I prefer this Inner Strength Conditioner better. I am satisfied with its reasonable price & expected result given. Must triple thump up for it.

Inner Strength: provide you stronger hair & reduces damage caused by brushing to 40%. This is true after testing. Then, I use Smooth Intense Leave-on Serum followed by it. Then, i got shiny, smoother & more managable hair overall.

Smooth Intense Conditioner: My hair will be thicker after using it for couple of weeks. However, i think it is a bit rich for my hair because I find my hair is too heavy & looks wet sometimes. I think it is a bit over-moisturizing.

Comment

for those who have used both inner strength (yellow) hair mask and anti frizz (orange lastest) hair mask before..
                          which do u find is better?
                          i have fine limp hair..ends a bit dry..

Comment

Originally posted by Dewy
                            for those who have used both inner strength (yellow) hair mask and anti frizz (orange lastest) hair mask before..
                            which do u find is better?
                            i have fine limp hair..ends a bit dry..
                            i think both works the same to me..
                            the orange one for fizz one is better as in it helps in taming fizz...

Comment

i'm using the anti frizz spray and it makes a wonderful leave in conditioner. however the effects are slight, but noticeable IMO, enough for me to repurchase. it's got an apple-y scent to it which i like, too

Comment

Working...
                              X