No announcement yet.

L'oreal Elseve/Professionnel Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the red one that's for coloured hair doesn't seem very moisturizing. i think it's not good enough!

Comment

i'm using the red shampoo & conditioner. definitely not moisturising enough but i'm more interested in the keeping the colour truer & longer part

so far, have used this after colouring each time & my colour doesn't seem to fade so fast so i might just stick to it since it's cheap

Comment

bu the yellow packaging one is better. so so but still better than the red one. =)

Comment

The anit-frizz serum doesn't work for me. But the first application is very effective, and I was very amazed, but the subsequent applications do not work on me. It seems that it does not have any effect on my hair anymore, and I find the serum rather diluted, unless other serums I have tried.

I have also tried the coloured shampoo and conditioner and mask. The shampoo is not bad, conditioner is quite good and the mask is not bad, of course not as good as the yellow tub. However, overall comment for the coloured set is not bad. It really enhance my colour very nicely.

Comment

If u have permed hair, don't try the one specially for curls (blue colour bottle).
            Not much use in maintaining ur precious curls...

Comment

I'm using Elseve CITRUS CR SHAMPOO, CITRUS CR CONDITIONER and SMOOTH INTENSE HAIR MASK. The shampoo is good, nice smell, leaves my hair soft. The conditioner is bad, definitely not moisturizing enough. And the mask is not bad, my hair is very smooth after the application.

Comment

bought the l'oreal smooth intense shampoo to try few days ago. effects are not bad! Moisturising enough for my fine hair, yet does not weighs them down. good buy! will try the conditioner next.

currently ntuc have quite a deep discount(> 20%) for various l'oreal shampoos/conditioners/masks. do check it out!

i bought my 200ml l'oreal smooth intense shampoo at $5.90, usual price $7.90.

Comment

i also tried the l'oreal elseve citrus conditioner before. it's rather good for oily hair which needs light conditioning so as not to appear oily too fast. smells lightly citrus... not bad! But not for dry hair definately!

Product suitability will depends on your hair types, i think.

Comment

try both yesterday shampoo ok but then conditioner not moisture my hair maybe I didn't put enough haha..will try again today hehe
                    oh and the smell quite lasting even today still got the smell on my hair haha..quite enjoying as the smell quite classic feeling..

Comment

Used to use loreal smooth intense (orange) and ceramide (yellow). Think I prefer the ceramide shampoo but smooth intense conditioner & mask, works Currently using the anti-frizz (orange) serum, pretty good too.

Btw, how come nobody reviewed the professional series?! Just bought a huge tub of professional hair spa (hair mask) and tecni.art liss control serum at Bangkok, dont know abt prices here but seems quite cheap there! Tried the serum just now, seems to work great! Cant wait to try the hair spa, will review then!

Comment

is the loreal colorvive range or loreal professional vitamino range better for coloured hair? wonder if they really do help to maintain the hair colour..

Comment

I would strongly recommend LP Vitamino for coloured hair, colour power or power colour is drier i think. :eh:
                          I used vitamino.

Comment

L'oreal curling cream

Hi people!
                            was thinking if anyone has tried using the pdt mentioned above w/o using the curler tongs and still gets soft wavy hair after blow dry.cuz using the curler tongs is very time consuming and troublesome.comments?thanks!

Comment

Reviving this thread a bit..
                              I saw Vitamino series of products in pink and peach/orange packaging. Any difference between them?
                              Also, what is the Anti-oxidant Creme for? Is it a hair mask? A leave-in treatment? Tried looking for instructions but it's in Japanese on the tub.

Comment

I was a big fan of anti-breakage till I changed to Dove. The blow dry milk was good too, if you blow dry your hair regularly I think you need this product.

Comment

Working...
                                X