X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone tried nutri gloss?pink bottle
    a new range for shiny hair.

Comment

Yes I did! Finally found the loreal pink nutri gloss range on the shelves at Watsons so I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner. It's more expensive than the regular orange/red/yellow ranges at $8.50 for conditioner and $11.50 for shampoo. Only used it once so far and found it a tad too rich for my liking. It left my hair with a stiff waxy feel at the crown - the waxy portion shines though! I'll try it again to see if it works better over time.

Comment

Originally posted by jupiter_wind
        Reviving this thread a bit..
        I saw Vitamino series of products in pink and peach/orange packaging. Any difference between them?
        Also, what is the Anti-oxidant Creme for? Is it a hair mask? A leave-in treatment? Tried looking for instructions but it's in Japanese on the tub.
        hi jup..
        i was wondering about the same thing too.. asked the SA at beauty language she said it's similar just that the peach packaging is a newer packing and slightly improved formula? i bought the pink one instead cos it's cheaper.. it works fine for me! the vitamino conditioner is too.. makes my hair really soft and it's not oily at all. As for the antioxidant creme, no idea too...

Comment

junzystar: i bought the antioxidant creme after seeing a review for it in Shape magazine. After which, I went to Sasa to peek at their English labels, to confirm I bought the right stff. It's like a leave-in conditioner. It smells fruity like the usual Vitamino range. My hair feels quite smooth but not weighed-down by it.

I think the peach packaging is for Japanese market? Maybe they think Japanese will find the peach packaging more kawaii?

Comment

Originally posted by junzystar
            hi jup..
            i was wondering about the same thing too.. asked the SA at beauty language she said it's similar just that the peach packaging is a newer packing and slightly improved formula? i bought the pink one instead cos it's cheaper.. it works fine for me! the vitamino conditioner is too.. makes my hair really soft and it's not oily at all. As for the antioxidant creme, no idea too...
            heard from the SA that the pink vitamino is for coloured hair whereas the peach one is improved version for coloured and rebonded hair... i bought the pink one too as it's cheaper... the conditioner is very ex but very good...

Comment

I find it cheaper to buy L'Oreal Vitamino from this little toiletries shop in Queensway Shopping Centre. But it depends on your luck whether you get the item you want because their stock is very limited. I know some people are worried about the authenticity and quality of products bought in this kind of shops. But so far, I have not had any problem with the Vitamino products I bought from the shop.

e.g. of price differences: the 500ml tub of Vitamino antioxidant creme costs $55 at Sasa but $42 at the Queensway shop...

Comment

ya i also buy them from those toiletries shops.. the 500ml vitamino shampoo cost me less than $20 only.. forgot the exact price.. but for the conditioner i can only find the 750ml packing at Sasa, which i think is more worth it...

Comment

L'Oreal Professional - Shine Wave

Come across this range - shampoo, conditioner & essence, in the enclosed booklet from June issue of HerWorld. So far, have any of u ladies tried this? Care to share your feedback, if any.

Comment

vitamino price list

just an update for vitamino shampoo price list..

sasa at raffles place
                    shampoo 500ml + leave-in serum $42+

shop in raffles link
                    shampoo 1.5l $43 (i bot this)
                    hair mask big tub $43 (i also bot this)
                    shampoo 500ml $19.90

shop in sun plaza
                    shampoo 1.5l $43.90 (so i thout i good a good deal)

but then at chinatown..
                    shampoo 1.5l $35 or 38 (arghhh)
                    shampoo 500ml $17+
                    so sad so did not bother to look at hair mask

but i bot a travel set got shampoo+conditioner+hair mask $19.90
                    not bad huh think can only last 3 days..

wanted to buy the antioxident creme also at $17+
                    but auntie intro JS color treatment spray $25.50, dunoe good anot just buy n try

Comment

is this loreal lumi oil that good? it sounds more like a styling product to make ur hair shiny, just like all other serums.

please let me know im wrong! keke

Comment

I need to knw i have a japan perm and i jus colour mine hair n hair treatement as well..

now i ned to change a new shampoo i dnt knw which shampoo to use le.... if loreal shampoo
                        good? for perming hair n colour hair will they last long anyones knw?

Comment

Originally posted by Dewy View Post
                          is this loreal lumi oil that good? it sounds more like a styling product to make ur hair shiny, just like all other serums.

please let me know im wrong! keke

correct me if im wrong..

im using lumi oil 2 .. for rebond hair at $17
                          i feel it does quite a good job of taming most of the flyaway hair n make e hair ends doesnt look so dry.. thumbs up for the peachy smell

my mum using ole relax by keratese.. its abit more diluted then lumi, more expensive at $30++

imo lumi is better in providing shine n moisture.. but both doesnt feel greasy

Comment

thanks for the review! so lumi oil is only good for rebonded hair? my hair ends are just average dry, unprocessed. but would like to get a new leave in to use keke.

does lumi oil helps to repair ur hair long term? do u find ur hair condition improving after using?

thanks!

Comment

Dewy i do not have rebonded hair.. just the usual colouring jobs done.. was introduced to lumi oil 1.. think they have 1,2 and 3.. maybe for different hair types? quite good IMO.. does well to smooth dry hair ends without the heavy feel.. has a very nice peach smell too!
                              one small bottle goes a long way.. i'm like taking forever to finish it...

myztical where did u get your lumi oil at 17? cheap cheap!

Comment

icic thanks for the reply. hmm thinking i should try the lumi oil as well, sounds good.

just worried its another silicone based serum to make ur hair shiny and thats it. keke

Comment

Working...
                                X