No announcement yet.

L'oreal Elseve/Professionnel Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am looking for a spray to set my hair AFTER i use my curling iron, anyone which is good? i saw afew in watson and sort of like the YELLOW one.....theres red band, blue and yellow. yellow is for hold and shine..... any advice?

Comment

• The smooth intense ultra rich shampoo & smooth intense daily treatment is superb!! Keeping my frizzy hair obediant!

Comment

• Anyone can advise what is the lumi oil and what does the different colours of the lumi oil do? Is it good?

Comment

• Girls,

I need to get hair mask from loreal which 1 range is good?
          as my hair breaks easily i think damage le.. cos it's break so much

Comment

• Originally posted by Veralyn View Post
            Anyone can advise what is the lumi oil and what does the different colours of the lumi oil do? Is it good?
            I'm also using lumi oil. No. 1 (yellow) is for normal to dry hair while No. 2 (dark orange) is more for wavy/curly hair. This oil helps to add glossiness, prevent dryness and frizz, protects and moisturizes. Also has UV protection. I like it cos it doesn't leave an oily film behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksychan View Post
              I'm also using lumi oil. No. 1 (yellow) is for normal to dry hair while No. 2 (dark orange) is more for wavy/curly hair. This oil helps to add glossiness, prevent dryness and frizz, protects and moisturizes. Also has UV protection. I like it cos it doesn't leave an oily film behind.
              Thanks I think I will go and buy the No 1. There is also 1 more like red colur No 3 too right?

Comment

• can hair mask be used for daily basis??

pardon me, i m wondering can i use hair mask for everyday?

im currently using loreal elseve damage care mask.

Comment

• adoresirene: If it is not too oily for you, why not?

I have this hair mask that I use as conditioner lately because it is not "heavy-duty" enough to be used as a hair mask

Comment

• I have just gotten the lumi oil, how do I use it? Spray on the hair or on the hand first and then apply on the hair?

Comment

• has anyone tried total repair ? i'm using the night essence and it transform my dry & coarse hair to smoother and more managable instantly.

Comment

Working...
                      X