Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugarpie
    replied
    has anyone tried total repair ? i'm using the night essence and it transform my dry & coarse hair to smoother and more managable instantly.

Leave a comment:

• Veralyn
    replied
    I have just gotten the lumi oil, how do I use it? Spray on the hair or on the hand first and then apply on the hair?

Leave a comment:

• prettyeagle
    replied
    adoresirene: If it is not too oily for you, why not?

I have this hair mask that I use as conditioner lately because it is not "heavy-duty" enough to be used as a hair mask

Leave a comment:

• adoresirene
    replied
    can hair mask be used for daily basis??

pardon me, i m wondering can i use hair mask for everyday?

im currently using loreal elseve damage care mask.

Leave a comment:

• Veralyn
    replied
    Originally posted by ksychan View Post
    I'm also using lumi oil. No. 1 (yellow) is for normal to dry hair while No. 2 (dark orange) is more for wavy/curly hair. This oil helps to add glossiness, prevent dryness and frizz, protects and moisturizes. Also has UV protection. I like it cos it doesn't leave an oily film behind.
    Thanks I think I will go and buy the No 1. There is also 1 more like red colur No 3 too right?

Leave a comment:

• ksychan
    replied
    Originally posted by Veralyn View Post
    Anyone can advise what is the lumi oil and what does the different colours of the lumi oil do? Is it good?
    I'm also using lumi oil. No. 1 (yellow) is for normal to dry hair while No. 2 (dark orange) is more for wavy/curly hair. This oil helps to add glossiness, prevent dryness and frizz, protects and moisturizes. Also has UV protection. I like it cos it doesn't leave an oily film behind.

Leave a comment:

• Lady1979
    replied
    Girls,

I need to get hair mask from loreal which 1 range is good?
    as my hair breaks easily i think damage le.. cos it's break so much

Leave a comment:

• Veralyn
    replied
    Anyone can advise what is the lumi oil and what does the different colours of the lumi oil do? Is it good?

Leave a comment:

• key_word08
    replied
    The smooth intense ultra rich shampoo & smooth intense daily treatment is superb!! Keeping my frizzy hair obediant!

Leave a comment:

• joope
    replied
    i am looking for a spray to set my hair AFTER i use my curling iron, anyone which is good? i saw afew in watson and sort of like the YELLOW one.....theres red band, blue and yellow. yellow is for hold and shine..... any advice?

Leave a comment:

• marlysha
    replied
    just bought the loreal elseve anti dandruff (intensive) + conditioner (dry,frizzy) + anti frizz mask...

gonna try this..and shall update again

Leave a comment:

• crackerlim
    replied
    I used to be a L'oreal Professional products fanatic!I used all sort of products ranging fr hair shampoo-->conditioner-->treatment-->Serum.

But it dries up my hair! So discontinued for about 1 yr plus.

Leave a comment:

• Iluvpink
    replied
    Dear all,

Where could we get the cheap L'oreal Professional hair care products ? Please advice. Thanksss

Leave a comment:

• rasberry
    replied
    Smooth intense conditioner must use quite a bit (actually coating the hair) over extended period of time then would feel a big diff... I would go through 2 bots conditioner to 1 bot shampoo (750ml) for mid length hair.

After using it for 5yrs now i dun have to comb my hair out after drying... it jus fall into place. really.

Leave a comment:

• shimmerlipgloss
    replied
    Originally posted by coloves View Post
    I know quite a number of cotters had good reviews on L'oreal Elseve Smooth intense BUT it seem like i been using for a month already yet my hair ends are still so dry and coarse with the L'oreal Elseve Smooth intense shampoo, conditioner, serum. Anyone had same experience? Especially the conditioner it doesn't seem to work on my hair at all as whenever i wash off the conditioner the feeling of my hair when i use my hand to brush through IT IS like as if didn't use conditioner at all
    i used it before, it really works the first few times! however after a few times i guess the effect wears off (or the hair gets immune to it - if you get what i mean) den i think the results arent that good anymore =(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X