Burt's Bee Avocado Hair Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burt's Bee Avocado Hair Treatment

Anyone used it before? Is it supposed to be a preshampoo or after shampoo?

Just got it.... want to try it...

TIA

I had it and really liked it for a while. I used it on wet hair pre-shampoo and it moisturized pretty well, my hair was always very soft after using it.

angie

Comment

Originally posted by ae260
      I had it and really liked it for a while. I used it on wet hair pre-shampoo and it moisturized pretty well, my hair was always very soft after using it.

angie
      thanx angie...

ok. off to try it now.

will report back. Hope i wont end up a mess.

Comment

angie,

i seem to need a lot more than the one teaspoon that's recommended... i used around 3-4 teaspoon.... and my hair's around 2 inches to waist.

may i know how much you use for your hair?

actually i did this treatment once and i didnt like it coz it left my hair a bit sticky. I hope it will turn out great this time.

Comment

i still dont quite like this... i need a few shampoos on the ends to get rid of the sticky, heavy feeling... maybe i put too much. but one teaspoon isnt enough to even cover the whole of the hair after the ears..

angie, how many shampoos did you require?

Comment

Originally posted by califit
            i still dont quite like this... i need a few shampoos on the ends to get rid of the sticky, heavy feeling... maybe i put too much. but one teaspoon isnt enough to even cover the whole of the hair after the ears..

angie, how many shampoos did you require?
            I can't remember but I think one shampoo did the trick for me. I have short hair so I just used a dab and smoothed it over the head rather than working it into my hair. I liked it enough to re-purchase it twice but stopped using it (and a lot of other hair products) about 2 years ago since my scalp started developing irritation due to product overload.

angie

Comment

I used it pre-shampoo...didnt seem to do anything for me, hair is not silky soft unlike after other hair treatments (Loreal, Wella, etc). Like the smell though.

Comment

Working...
              X