Misaki Green Tea Energy Essence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misaki Green Tea Energy Essence

Anyone tried this? Supposed to be a leave in conditioner... in capsule form. Was at beauty language that day and the lady recommended me this.

Supposedly, my gf's friend also loves this and is into her third or fourth bottle....

anyone loves this too?

how much is this and how many capsules are there?

Comment

Originally posted by strawberry_lush
      how much is this and how many capsules are there?
      $18 for 30 capsules.

actually, the SA told me that dont have to use the whole capsule for each time. can use for 2 applications.

Comment

i've tried this before. the scent is lovely and 1 capsule can last me for 3 application and my hair is long. a little goes a long way and it helps to give shine and detangle my hair.. it works somewhat like kerastase oreo relax serum...

i haven't used this often and long enough to make a comparsion.

Comment

My friend says this capsule is very nourishing... and her hair's no longer dry.... I remember her hair used to be like mine, frizzy, dry ends...

Comment

califit.. did you try this? report report!

Comment

Originally posted by snowstar
              califit.. did you try this? report report!
              I tried. I used half a capsule each time... and the smell's nice. refreshing. After application, hair's natural waves are less frizzy and my bad hair day look is more tamed and transformed into a better hair day.

I actually am tempted to get this, but am afraid that 30 capsules might be too many for me, coz i am such a lazy person when it comes to applying leave in

Comment

where to purchase this??Compared to oreo which has a better effect?

Comment

Originally posted by CareBeary
                  where to purchase this??Compared to oreo which has a better effect?
                  Beauty Language.

Oreo is oilier in texture. This is thicker and more nourishing.

Comment

Im also using this as well..My mum is into her second bottle. I take one from her every week. One capsule can last me a week. My hair is around shoulder length.

The effects are not bad, quite nourishing and nice to smell too.

Comment

I used it b4, bought from Beauty Language also. I used to get it from the Beauty Language in United Square coz I worked near there. Now I'm not working there anymore so it's more troublesome to buy it. But I really like it alot! Anywhere else I can get it? Preferably in raffles plc or east area...pls tell me...tx!

Comment

I think I saw this being sold at Peaches and Herbs (at B1 Parkway Parade). Can't remember the price though.

Comment

Yup! i just bought it yesterday from Peaches and Herbs (at B1 Parkway Parade). Its $18 for one bottle. I think there are 30 capsules in there.
                          Havent used it yet..

Comment

Originally posted by visee
                            I think I saw this being sold at Peaches and Herbs (at B1 Parkway Parade). Can't remember the price though.
                            Great...thanks...shall go and buy this weekend! My frizzy & dry permed and coloured hair really needs that!

Comment

Does this product leave an oily after feel?or just silky smooth hair?

Comment

Working...
                              X