Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiole N.P.3.1 hair products

hi dears,

if anyone has seen or heard of products from the "fiole" line or specifically "N.P.3.1", please let me know =) This is a japanese product.

I love it =) it makes my hair smooth and less frizzy. the scent is also to die for - typical japanese flowery peachy scent. The salon i went to only sells the leave-in conditioner ( treatment is salon exclusive ) but im hoping to find the shampoo and wash off conditioner. the scent is to DIE for1

thanks!

Hi,

I bought one N.P.3.1 'treatment system'. Its in an orange tube and supposedly a treatment cream. Is this what you are looking for? I didn't buy the shampoo and conditioner and neither do I know if its for sale. My sis bought it off a salon in rochor center and I tried it once and decided I must get it for myself too. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylee
      My sis bought it off a salon in rochor center and I tried it once and decided I must get it for myself too. Hope this helps.
      Oh do you have the exact name of the store?

Comment

ya its called salon i. Located at the second floor but the place is a maze on its own. Karen, if you want to try I can pass you a sample first.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylee
          ya its called salon i. Located at the second floor but the place is a maze on its own. Karen, if you want to try I can pass you a sample first.
          Oh thanks! I would love a sample, if you don't mind. Didn't hear you mention this yesterday. So this is much better than Yamano, in your opinion?

Comment

Though I just used that once but comparing that to the yamano hair mask I have, this is much better! But I think I can pass you the yamano sample as well. Who knows, that may suit you better.

Reason why I didn't mention this is because results are still not conclusive and it's kind of a weird brand and I have never seen anybody here mention it...

Comment

Hi

The one that I bought is suppose to be a treatment cream, wash off after leaving on your hair for some time. I don't know what else the salon has but my sis only bought this and I only tried this.

Comment

hi, i bought this orange tube as well.. it works fine..

the salon that i go to sell the whole treatment package which you could do it yourself at home.. however she told me that it has many steps and it's rather inconvenient.

i didn't know they have a leave-in treatment.. how does it look like?

Comment

oh wow! Where's rochor center? I really need something for my breaking ends...how much is the treatment cream?

Comment

Grace....

rocher centre looks like the HDB block shopping centre but full of life inside.

Behind Bugis Village.

There are MANY BLOCKS at Rocher Centre. Salon i located above a coffee shop, at a far end. The block is directly opposite where you can see the words "Bugis Village".

Good luck, as I had a hard time looking for it....

Comment

The Rochor center does not sell the treatment set - they only sell the orange tube of conditioner.

Le Salon at taka sells the orange tube for $40 or $45.

To help clarify, NP.3.1 salon treatment consist of 3 bottles of treatment. There is also a take home conditioner that is orange in color, this take home conditioner is not part of the 3 piece treatment set.

Hence the name 3.1. -- 3 bottles of treatment to be used consecutively at the salon and 1 take home conditioner

Last edited by snowstar; 19-01-2004, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Oh so the orange tube is just a conditioner? About the treatment set, is it effective? And from the earlier posts, there are many steps? Is it really that troublesome?

Comment

it was effective for me for hte first week =) but i would say the conditioner does a wonderful job of maintaining the effect of the treatment.

steps (roughly) that i was told :
                          1) wash hair, towel dry
                          2) add treatment 1, leave on with shower cap with 20 mins. if possible, use hot water outside cap or anything that gives is heat
                          3) add treatment 2, leave on for 10 mins with cap ( not sure about the cap bit )
                          4) rinse hair with cold water, towel dry
                          5) add treatment 3, leave on for 20 mins with cap
                          6) rinse hair with cold water, towel dry
                          7) add conditioner, leave on for 20 mins with cap
                          rinse hair with cold water, towel dry or blow dry
                          finish! phew

Comment

I tried the sample that Jazzylee gave me. I put it on my hair after shampoo, left it with cap for about 30 minutes and my hair is so so so so soft I feel like I have a young girl's hair. Even my SO noticed the softness, and he's not one to notice the condition of my hair :roll: For once in a long long while, I had to pin up my fringe because it's so floppy now!

So I'm confused. How many conditioners do they have? They have a leave-in conditioner too?

I'm off to Le Salon to grab a tube of this fabulous conditioner (I'm going to use this as a hair mask because it's so much better than the other hair masks I've tried ) and look into the treatment package!
                            Last edited by kare2711; 23-01-2004, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Karen, the treatment package is not for sale. i'm going for another treatment soon, wanna do it together?

Comment

Working...
                              X