Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layered fringe

Hi everyone!

I desperately need to change my hairstyle ( really -understatement- bored of it).

Yup, so i was thinking of cutting a layered fringe. The only thing is that I'm not too sure about getting it because I've never seen it on anyone before. Can anyone tell me exactly how it looks like?

thanks!

Hi tinglin,

Welcome to Cozycot! :yaya: We'd like to know you better. Could you please do us an introduction at Cozybabes? Thanks!

Maybe you want to check out this website:
    http://www.joseishi.net/voce/hairfile/index.html

:yaya:

Comment

May I know what's your hair texture? Because not everyone is suitable to go for fringe... But with fringe rebonding nowadays, you probably can get anything done...

http://www.modshair.co.jp/hairstyles/index.html

Comment

huili, that's a cool website!! Must bookmark it!!

Comment

thanks for the replies candeecake and huili

My hair is neither fine nor coarse. It's somewhere in the middle. I did hair relaxing about a year ago. The ends of my hair are still straight but the top part of my hair and fringe has gone back to its natural state. My natural hair is relatively straight so you can't tell when the relaxing begins.

For fringe rebonding, they only rebond the fringe? Will it look weird to have bone-straight fringe while the rest of your hair isn't? Anyway, I'm trying to avoid rebonding or relaxing (trying the natural thing).

Right now, I have long layered hair. (Have had practically the same hairstyle for 2 years. B O R I N G )

so , do you think i'm a suitable canidate for layered fringe?

Comment

i know how u feel..
            i used to have a long hair very long period of time..

now i change my hair style..
            thank to my stylist..
            make over for me twice..
            without her creativity.. i guess i will still have the old hair style but only cut like 2 inch..
            that what other stylist do.. even in jean yip, reds, jantzen, alot of other place...

Comment

me also tired of my present hairstyle

hello ppl!
              me just join this wonderful forum! me also wanna have a hair cut... so bored with my long layered hair..

anyone knows which salon does the colouring of hair until very nice? and also ??? kind of hairstyle will make the face look not so broad? hehe.. pls help me! i am lost...

Comment

I recommend patrick at THE SCENE. it's located as Wisma. He's really friendly, gentle and actually LISTENS to what you want. With him, nothing disastrous can happen to your hair.

Comment

You mean layered fringe as in some long some short? i just cut my fringe like that, though it's not obvious but i like it! gives me abit of variety cos' i'm bored with my hairstyle too and yet can't cut it short yet...

Comment

haha...yeah! i'm thinking of doing that. I'm not daring enough to go for some thick bangs. Hey could you post a pic of your hair? =)

Comment

Originally posted by tinglin
                      I recommend patrick at THE SCENE. it's located as Wisma. He's really friendly, gentle and actually LISTENS to what you want. With him, nothing disastrous can happen to your hair.
                      Hi! I go to the scene too! I go to raymond (i think) and jack, but they can't seem to give me what I want. Is patrick great for cutting fringes? mine is an ugle mop mess! Would you know which is off day? tia!

Comment

I don't know whether he's good at cutting fringes as he's never cut one for me before, nor have i seen him in action. But he told me he went to Japan for training so I guess he shouldn't be too bad at it I think he's off on tuesdays. Good luck with the fringe! tell us how it went!

Comment

Alice from Jantzen @ Jurong Point did a good job of cutting and layering my hair...especially the fringe. But pretty pricey...$34 for cut+wash+blow for long hair.

Comment

Working...
                          X