Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair : What Did You Buy Today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hair : What Did You Buy Today?

    List your hair hauls here!

  • #2
    Great shopping in Watson

    1. L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense, Anti Frizz Leave-on Serum x 2, S$12.67 each after 15% off.

    2. L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Conditioner, S$8.40, after 15% off too.

    3. Lux Super Rich, Scalp, S$10.45 from NTUC. I helped my brother to get this.

    Comment


    • #3
      1. L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense, Anti Frizz Leave-on Serum $11.80

      2. L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Shampoo, $7something

      3. L'oreal Elseve Inner Strength Hair Mask, $8.40

      All bought in Queensway Shopping Centre.

      I the texture of my hair after using it the night which I bought them!! They're much more managable & leaves a very subtle volume on my hair even without blow drying them. I will definately repurchase them. Only rant is that the hair mask seems so little!! I reckon it will not be able to last me for a month if I were to use it 2-3 times a week!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Adessa
        Only rant is that the hair mask seems so little!! I reckon it will not be able to last me for a month if I were to use it 2-3 times a week!!!
        No Worry, Adessa. Initially, I thought the hair mask is so little. However, it lasts me for couple of months if I use it once a week. My 1st jar still leaves about 10%, I bought it in early of Jan. The amount of the mask needed during the treatment can be less than the amount of the conditioner used. This is because the texture of the mask is richer, the less amount will be enough. Since I started to use it 2 times per week 2 weeks ago, the mask is definitely running out faster.
        Last edited by Shon; 18-03-2004, 03:28 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Shon >>> Did u purchase the conditioner?? How could I actually purchase everything except the conditioner?!?!
          I am just so blurrrrrr.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Adessa
            Shon >>> Did u purchase the conditioner?? How could I actually purchase everything except the conditioner?!?!
            I am just so blurrrrrr.
            Yes, I did. In fact, I purchase everything except the shampoo.

            Adessa, when you have time, try on the Inner Strength Conditioner too. It is quite good if you can use it with Smooth Intensein the alterate day. e.g. Today - Inner Strength, tomorrow - Smooth Intense, Wednesday - Inner Strength.....

            Comment


            • #7
              ditto.. will do.. the problem with my hair now is that it tends to drop. I am not sure if it's normal it tends to drop alot more when I'm shampooing! Therefore I got the inner strength mark instead of the smooth intense.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Adessa
                ditto.. will do.. the problem with my hair now is that it tends to drop. I am not sure if it's normal it tends to drop alot more when I'm shampooing! Therefore I got the inner strength mark instead of the smooth intense.
                if are u losing a lot of hair, it means that the scalp has some probs

                heavy conditioners tend to do that to my hair, weighting it down
                HTH

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Adessa
                  ditto.. will do.. the problem with my hair now is that it tends to drop. I am not sure if it's normal it tends to drop alot more when I'm shampooing! Therefore I got the inner strength mark instead of the smooth intense.
                  Mm..... Is it only recently?? From what I know is that sometimes we may drop a lot of hairs for certain period. This is because our hair got growing cycle too. There is a cycle for growing , dropping for old hair, re-grow.... Maybe your hair is in the dropping period now, that's why you see more hair dropping.

                  Of course, if the condition is the same for more than 3 weeks, then you should seek for doctor, e.g. National skin centre. There maybe some problems with the hair scalp. Hope it is not that serious .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by natnatviv
                    if are u losing a lot of hair, it means that the scalp has some probs

                    heavy conditioners tend to do that to my hair, weighting it down
                    HTH
                    It's not recently. It's very often! I thought it's totally normal cause I got shoulder length hair & it's only recently that my bf ask me to do something about it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Adessa
                      It's not recently. It's very often! I thought it's totally normal cause I got shoulder length hair & it's only recently that my bf ask me to do something about it.
                      ooooh do u use a clarifying shampoo, helps to get rid of product buildup

                      hmmm for conditioners and masks, i thought we do it at the hair ends?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        <li> kerastase oleo relax masque
                        <li> keratin hair pack
                        <li> l'oreal elseve colour-vive shampoo + conditioner

                        poor wallet!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Just got Ginvera White tea conditioner today :D

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Got the new Original Source Conditioner in Rose and Aloe for dry/frizzy hair

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i got these from the TBS weekly promotion!

                              1) bilberry LEAVE-IN DETANGLER - $12.90 on the display but the cashier charged me $9.90. I wonder which one's wrong..

                              2) amlika LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER - $9.90

                              i couldn't decide which to get.. so i just got both! hehe hope its good though.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X