Favourite Japanese/Asian hair brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Japanese/Asian hair brand

i'm suddenly interested in japanese / korean hair care. the asian skin brands are supposed to be sutied for our skin type, so wondering if the asian hair products will work better.

any raves or rants?

thank you

I the Lux range ! The shampoo and conditioners are oh so lovely ! Cleans without stripping and has a nice light fragrance. No weird residue as well. The styling products are good too - I am using the soft creamy wax - not heavy and very easy to use. Check it out !

Comment

Hi there! I'm currently using a shampoo from Japan.. Yamano. It has volcanic ash/mud in it.. Quite costly.. but good!

Comment

thanks! i tried searching for info on it on the net.. met a deadend.. . if u know the url, please post it =)

thanks!

Comment

Hmm.. I can't find any info on Yamano, but you can find info from the shop that sells it. The shops are at harbor front city and tiong baru plaza

Comment

Hee..
            I've just did my 3rd re-bonding this month.
            Though re-bonding makes one hair straight and shiny, it actually dries up our hair too.

I've been introduced to use a PH rate lower range hair shampoo/conditioner by our hair stylist.
            I tried it, and i LoVe it a lot.
            It's called "Retrieve"
            U can see the products here.

http://www.shampoo.co.jp/cgis/goodsl...re_id=00000004
            (do not ship overseas for now, am asking them though..)

Am currectly using ???g???[[email protected]?V?????v?[SC (retrieve shampoo SC) $28 , ???g???[[email protected]?g???[?g?????gET (Retrieve treatment ET) $38

After shampoo, my hair is so soft and it did not tangle as it usually do when i use other shampoo. Then when i use the treatment conditioner, i normally let it on for about half an hour b4 i rinse it off. It's good, really very good .
            I'm happy with this brand now.

The prices r a bit costly when i buy from the salon, but i will continue to use this brand *sob*

[though i'll be happy if i will to find another way to obtain the shampoo and treatment at a lower cost.. *pout* ]
            :choice:

Comment

hi roro...i got to agree with you that Retrieve is excellent I was introduced to this shampoo " Soft Cleansing, SC" by my hair stylist...I have rebonded hair and I tried all brands of shampoo but they always left my hair in a big tangle after washing...but not SC

It really feels so soft after rinising..minus point is that its quite pricey.. $38..hoping too to find it cheaper else where

Comment

Originally posted by coral
                hi roro...i got to agree with you that Retrieve is excellent I was introduced to this shampoo " Soft Cleansing, SC" by my hair stylist...I have rebonded hair and I tried all brands of shampoo but they always left my hair in a big tangle after washing...but not SC

It really feels so soft after rinising..minus point is that its quite pricey.. $38..hoping too to find it cheaper else where
                hehe.,..nice to know that someone here r using retrieve too

ya, costly ne, s$38 per bottle for treatment and s$28 for shampoo r just >__<;;...
                Though i think i got a slight discount when i bought them. :roll:

The jap online store just emailed me the other day, No, they don't ship overseas..*sob*...
                And i seriously don't think there r other shops selling at cheaper price...*nods*
                U got yours where? I got from a salon at UE square

Comment

hi roro...i got mine from Sublime...it's a salon at wistma atrium... Wonder if sasa or lee *** carries Retrieve anot? :roll:

Comment

hi roro...i got mine from Sublime...it's a salon at wistma atrium... Wonder if sasa or lee *** carries Retrieve anot? :roll:
                    oh ohhhhhh...thz for your info.
                    Sublime ne..at least it's nearer to get stocks than UE square.
                    If the price is the same then i'll get my retrieve shampoo/treatment there..^^v
                    (though i still will go to UE square for cuts..hoho)

it will be great if sasa carries them. (best will be lesser in price..haha)

Comment

I use the brand Sala, don't know if you guys have heard of it, it's by Kanebo...Works pretty well, makes my hair feel smooth. And well, I like it mostly for the nice scent!

Comment

Originally posted by RoRo
                        oh ohhhhhh...thz for your info.
                        Sublime ne..at least it's nearer to get stocks than UE square.
                        If the price is the same then i'll get my retrieve shampoo/treatment there..^^v
                        (though i still will go to UE square for cuts..hoho)

it will be great if sasa carries them. (best will be lesser in price..haha)
                        I just bought another bottle of the shampoo for $30.. I think you are getting it cheaper than me. The treatment you are raving about is it referring to ET??? My stylist gave me some samples for ET and I it

Oh I also ordered another bottle of the shampoo..think its abt 600ml..$52. If you work out the calculations..the bigger bottle will be definitely more worth it

Comment

I just bought another bottle of the shampoo for $30.. I think you are getting it cheaper than me. The treatment you are raving about is it referring to ET??? My stylist gave me some samples for ET and I it

Oh I also ordered another bottle of the shampoo..think its abt 600ml..$52. If you work out the calculations..the bigger bottle will be definitely more worth it
                          yes, treatment is ET ne..^^v
                          ya , getting bigger bottle is surely more worth it, but he doesn't have the big bottles then, so i might have to order next time.
                          But to tell the truth, don't we all use treatment more faster than shampoo? :p

i think i need to get a big bottle of ET treatment soon..

Comment

Yup!! Totally agree with u I can feel my bank account protesting already But what to do?Haha...all for the sake of nicer, healthier hair

Think I will be getting the full size ET this weekend when I collect my shampoo

Comment

any other raves?

Comment

Working...
                              X