KeraSys Hair Cilinic System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeraSys Hair Cilinic System

Has anyone tried this product? Saw these products selling in places like OCEAN.

http://211.233.54.139:8100/eng/produ...uctCode=600033

I've been using this shampoo for around a mth and i find it really good cos it actually moisturises your hair but your hair will not feel oily even the next day.i recommended it to my friends and they loved it.i even bought the treatment and it works great...adding softness to my hair.Overall this is the best shampoo i've ever used.Highly recommended!

Comment

I am sooooo happy to hear that. I went to a shop just now and I was sooooo hardselled by the SA about this brand.....I wanted to browse the shop (as it was new and has quite a few korean brands I never seen before) and she kept on yapping about this brand. I thought since it is such a big bottle and not very expensive (abt SGD 15), I bought it. At least my brothers can also use.

Zen tan Did you bought their ampoules for hair? I think it costs around SGD 36 or so for 6 bottles. The SA said it is good for dry and damage hair but I was really skeptical so I did not buy.

Comment

Originally posted by fornight
        I am sooooo happy to hear that. I went to a shop just now and I was sooooo hardselled by the SA about this brand.....I wanted to browse the shop (as it was new and has quite a few korean brands I never seen before) and she kept on yapping about this brand. I thought since it is such a big bottle and not very expensive (abt SGD 15), I bought it. At least my brothers can also use.

Zen tan Did you bought their ampoules for hair? I think it costs around SGD 36 or so for 6 bottles. The SA said it is good for dry and damage hair but I was really skeptical so I did not buy.
        No i haven't but thinkin of trying.It's having a promo rite?i think it's 20 over for 4 small bottles.I've tried the shampoo,conditioner and treatment(this is very good).it moisturises your hair very well.But the minus point is it doesn't make your hair straight.

Comment

I bought its ampoules to use yesterday. A packet comes with 6 bottles of ampoules and each is around SGD 6.80.

It is REALLY GOOD. I put them into a small spray bottle and spray after shampooing my hair. Leave it for at least 3 min and rinse off. After rinsing, you can immediately feel the difference in the hair texture.

I LOVE IT.....

The SA told me I can use it like once a mth. In the initial stage, I may need to use up the one whole bottle for one treatment but later, maybe just half a bottle will do.

I have below shoulder length hair and a bottle is more than enough for me. I think I may use it every other day for my dry hair ends only.

Comment

Hi all!

Hmm... My hair is quite coarse and my scalp will get oily after one day (depending on the shampoo). When it gets too oily, and I shampoo, my hair will drop loads!!!

So do you think I should still get the shampoo? You all make it sound so gd! haha...

Comment

fornight, which shop did you go?

Comment

So...anyone have the exact address ( place) to buy this product?? I use Audace colour shampoo..but it seems like the smell of it changed. I bought a new bottle but it smells different.....quite gross! Like some air freshener, so I thought of changing to another better brand.

Comment

So far, i was given shampoo and conditioner samples from the SA in Jurong East. FInd the shampoo and conditioner OK. However, the Treatment does make a bit of difference for my hair.

Overall comment about this product is that the smell is heavens. =) as for the ampoule, i also have a bottle (sample) given by the SA. Have not try it yet.

Btw, how much did you actually applied to your hair?

Comment

Originally posted by pinky
                    So far, i was given shampoo and conditioner samples from the SA in Jurong East. FInd the shampoo and conditioner OK. However, the Treatment does make a bit of difference for my hair.

Overall comment about this product is that the smell is heavens. =) as for the ampoule, i also have a bottle (sample) given by the SA. Have not try it yet.

Btw, how much did you actually applied to your hair?
                    I bought mine from the SAME shop.

As for the ampoule, I put them in a spray bottle can spray about one bottle for my first treatment. But later, I spray only one quarter (alternate day) for my dry ends, together with normal conditioner on other part of the hair.

It sounds extravagance but my hair has SIGNIFICANTLY improved. Now it is not longer frizzy. Just a light spray of curling gel set my hair for the day.!!!!!!

Comment

where can we find this? where exactly is the shop located? thanks

Comment

any updates ? their shampoo and conditioner sounds good, how much are they?
                        where to get them?

Comment

hi zen_tan

i have the shampoo as well, mine is the Pink wordings one for Repairing one the SA told me. i bought it long ago haha..

is that the one u using?? i know they have several to choose..

Comment

hi shanvin

how do u find the shampoo? is it very rich?

Comment

hi dewy

is not so rich till your scalp cant take it.. the SA intro to me this saying is good for damage or rebond hair.. mine is the pink one..

Comment

Working...
                              X