TNS Hi-Shine range

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNS Hi-Shine range

Anyone know how to use the TNS Hi-Shine Mask? Is it a pre-shampoo mask or after shampoo mask?

I just bought this today.
    It's a pre-shampoo mask. It's stated on the instructions. However, I'm not sure if you have to use this on wet/dry hair. Anyone knows? It just says to use it before shampooing. :\

Comment

Originally posted by chel
      I just bought this today.
      It's a pre-shampoo mask. It's stated on the instructions. However, I'm not sure if you have to use this on wet/dry hair. Anyone knows? It just says to use it before shampooing. :\
      It states before washing in the instructions area.
      I have this too and I use it before I shampoo my hair.
      Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by stilafaux
        It states before washing in the instructions area.
        I have this too and I use it before I shampoo my hair.
        Hope this helps!
        That is to say, after wetting your hair?

Comment

It's not as rich as the Philips Kingsley's pre-shampoo treatment, forgot what it's called. So i use it after shampoo, leave it for 10 mins like a conditioner. It smells like malt, dont quite like it, but the smell is subtle tho...

Comment

I've tried using it on both wet and dry hair, before shampoo, doesn't seems to work for me. I've also using it like a conditioner after shampoo, doesn't work too. hmmm... I still think their Hi-Shine Extra Body Conditioner is better!! The best I've tried ever!!

Comment

anyone used/using TNS's hi-shine "Hair Mist" before? is it good? any raves/rants about it? thanks
              Last edited by edithberri; 14-04-2004, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I find it so-so only. For that price, I would rather use Loreal Elseve hair treatment mask, esp the anti breakage one. Smells heavenly.

Comment

hi-shine range

i just bought a bottle of hi-shine super shine mask from the natural source at bugis and cannot believe how amazing the mask is. you put it on dry hair and leave for 10 mins. then you wash and condition as per normal. when i was rinsing it off, i could actually run my fingers through my wet hair. it has never been achievable with kerastase (masquintense, oleo relax), loreal smooth intense, redken all soft, not even aesop rose conditioner.

i got the hi-shine detangler shampoo and the hi-shine manager and my hair feels wonderfully soft and light.

this is especially surprising as i just did a ceramic perm last saturday. i hope i am not imagining this miracle...best part of all, the three items cost me less than $50.

just wanted to share this with you girls
                  Last edited by jccl; 17-05-2004, 10:23 PM.

Comment

hi jccl,so hw much does the hair mask costs?it sounds sooo gd,i wanna try too!

Comment

Actually there's already a thread on TNS Hi-Shine range.

Mod please help to merge the thread ya... thank you...

Comment

Revisiting this thread cos I just snagged a jar of Hi-Shine at TNS's 20% off sale.

So -- any conclusive answers on whether the stuff is meant to be used on wet or dry hair?

Since the instructions seemed to imply dry hair, I just tried it on dry hair and my hair ate up like 20% of the jar at one sitting (ok, hairdressers always complain I have thick hair, but STILL!). Is that how it's supposed to be -- 5 uses out of 1 jar? :huh:
                        Last edited by Pronuptia; 24-06-2004, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Pronuptia, you mean the hair mask in jar or the conditioner in tube? :huh:

Comment

The hair mask in the jar.

Comment

That's what happened when I first used the hair mask! In order to save, I used it on wet hair after that. Wet my hair, then dry it with towel until no dripping water, follow with the hair mask.

Comment

Working...
                              X