looking for thickening hair shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for thickening hair shampoo

are there any shampoo out there (less than S$30) which can thicken my fine hair? any recommendations? Thanx !
    Last edited by dreamz; 23-02-2004, 11:26 PM.

Maybe you can refer to this thread.

L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense

Comment

abit confused here
      u want to coat your hair to make it look thicker? or your hair have been dropped in large qtys?

i have fine and limp hair, basically coating it will make it heavy and weight it down
      so far i havent made any attempts to make it look thicker

Comment

what are u using for ur limp hair natniv? care to share?
        i also have fine limp hair..

Comment

me? oh me use supermarket brands shampoos and conditioners
          i only use conditioners on my hair ends, then follow by a vinegar rinse each week to clarify the hair, getting rid of product buildup...

i dont use hair mask cos i am lazy and also it weighs down my hair...

since i have rebonded hair (4 times now i think), i just use a leave in conditioner (redken has quite a good range, i use anti-snap treatment)

no hot oils and creams, my hair cant take it!

p/s: i wash my hair everyday cos i perspire easily and with an oily scalp, best wash everyday

hth

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
            abit confused here
            u want to coat your hair to make it look thicker? or your hair have been dropped in large qtys?

i have fine and limp hair, basically coating it will make it heavy and weight it down
            so far i havent made any attempts to make it look thicker
            Nope nt dropping hair bt the hair become thin after several attempts at bleaching. are there an consequence after u rebond ur fine hair? i wan to make my hair thick as i really wan to do rebonding for my hair........

Comment

Originally posted by dreamz
              Nope nt dropping hair bt the hair become thin after several attempts at bleaching. are there an consequence after u rebond ur fine hair? i wan to make my hair thick as i really wan to do rebonding for my hair........
              oic
              bleaching and rebonding are chemical works and no matter how much u take care of there, there will always be consequences

rebonding does not work on bleached hair, as the consequences are frizzy and fried looking hair

suggest u check out the rebonding thread for more info...
              and yes thick looking hair means coating it with hair products (more product build up?)

p/s: i did rebonding on my bleached sections and end up looking "fried"
              oh well, thank goodness it is only a small section

Comment

Do you mean volumising?

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                  Do you mean volumising?
                  yup i also wan to give my hair some volume too coz my hair veri limp and fine and thin. when i put out a stand of hair it can be seen as veri thin ??? y looking for solutions to recover back to my thick hair

Comment

do u have hair loss? maybe u can try using shampoo for oily scalp?
                    use clarifying shampoo once a week..to rid build up
                    i am using neutrogena anti residue and i am pleased with it. another good 1 raved about will be VS one.
                    erm i have fine hair and rebonded before..itchy hands! waiting for it to grow long to perm..

Comment

Originally posted by Dewy
                      use clarifying shampoo once a week..to rid build up
                      i am using neutrogena anti residue and i am pleased with it. another good 1 raved about will be VS one.
                      Yes, i like VS shampoo as well. Although I keep on changing my hair conditioner often, I don't change my shampoo at all - only VS. Tried many brands of shampoo, all give me itchy hair scalp. :piss: Go for VS shampoo if you easily got itchy hair scalp like when sweating.

Comment

I use Sebastian's Mohair shampoo. The shampoo expands hair fibres, giving more volume to hair

Comment

bumping this thread up
                          any reviews for the mohair shampoo?

Comment

Working...
                          X