Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for thickening hair shampoo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • looking for thickening hair shampoo

    are there any shampoo out there (less than S$30) which can thicken my fine hair? any recommendations? Thanx !
    Last edited by dreamz; 23-02-2004, 11:26 PM.

  • #2
    Maybe you can refer to this thread.

    L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense

    Comment


    • #3
      abit confused here
      u want to coat your hair to make it look thicker? or your hair have been dropped in large qtys?

      i have fine and limp hair, basically coating it will make it heavy and weight it down
      so far i havent made any attempts to make it look thicker

      Comment


      • #4
        what are u using for ur limp hair natniv? care to share?
        i also have fine limp hair..

        Comment


        • #5
          me? oh me use supermarket brands shampoos and conditioners
          i only use conditioners on my hair ends, then follow by a vinegar rinse each week to clarify the hair, getting rid of product buildup...

          i dont use hair mask cos i am lazy and also it weighs down my hair...

          since i have rebonded hair (4 times now i think), i just use a leave in conditioner (redken has quite a good range, i use anti-snap treatment)

          no hot oils and creams, my hair cant take it!

          p/s: i wash my hair everyday cos i perspire easily and with an oily scalp, best wash everyday

          hth

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by natnatviv
            abit confused here
            u want to coat your hair to make it look thicker? or your hair have been dropped in large qtys?

            i have fine and limp hair, basically coating it will make it heavy and weight it down
            so far i havent made any attempts to make it look thicker
            Nope nt dropping hair bt the hair become thin after several attempts at bleaching. are there an consequence after u rebond ur fine hair? i wan to make my hair thick as i really wan to do rebonding for my hair........

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dreamz
              Nope nt dropping hair bt the hair become thin after several attempts at bleaching. are there an consequence after u rebond ur fine hair? i wan to make my hair thick as i really wan to do rebonding for my hair........
              oic
              bleaching and rebonding are chemical works and no matter how much u take care of there, there will always be consequences

              rebonding does not work on bleached hair, as the consequences are frizzy and fried looking hair

              suggest u check out the rebonding thread for more info...
              and yes thick looking hair means coating it with hair products (more product build up?)

              p/s: i did rebonding on my bleached sections and end up looking "fried"
              oh well, thank goodness it is only a small section

              Comment


              • #8
                Do you mean volumising?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dolphin
                  Do you mean volumising?
                  yup i also wan to give my hair some volume too coz my hair veri limp and fine and thin. when i put out a stand of hair it can be seen as veri thin ??? y looking for solutions to recover back to my thick hair

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    do u have hair loss? maybe u can try using shampoo for oily scalp?
                    use clarifying shampoo once a week..to rid build up
                    i am using neutrogena anti residue and i am pleased with it. another good 1 raved about will be VS one.
                    erm i have fine hair and rebonded before..itchy hands! waiting for it to grow long to perm..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dewy
                      use clarifying shampoo once a week..to rid build up
                      i am using neutrogena anti residue and i am pleased with it. another good 1 raved about will be VS one.
                      Yes, i like VS shampoo as well. Although I keep on changing my hair conditioner often, I don't change my shampoo at all - only VS. Tried many brands of shampoo, all give me itchy hair scalp. :piss: Go for VS shampoo if you easily got itchy hair scalp like when sweating.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I use Sebastian's Mohair shampoo. The shampoo expands hair fibres, giving more volume to hair

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          bumping this thread up
                          any reviews for the mohair shampoo?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X