Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'Oreal Kerastase

My fave!! Masquintense Cheveux Epais 150ml! glossy locks after 30 mins

What's your fave homecare and salon treatment?

Age Recharge 150ml
    Aqua-Mousse Elasto-Curl 150ml (non rinse)
    Aqua-Ol?um
    Bain Apr?s -Soleil Cheveux Naturels
    Bain Apr?s-Soleil Cheveux Color?s
    Bain de Force 250ml
    Bain Divalent 250ml
    Bain Elasto-Curl 250ml
    Bain Gommage Cheveux Secs 250ml
    Bain Ol?o-Relax 250ml
    Bain Pr?vention 250ml
    Bain Riche Haute Tol?rance 250ml
    Bain Satin 1 250ml
    Bain Satin 2 250ml
    Bain Satin 3 250ml
    Bain Vital Haute Tol?rance 250ml
    Bain Volumactive 250ml
    Baume Hydra-Calmant
    Ciment Anti-Usure 200ml
    Cr?me Aqua Resist 125ml
    Cr?me Elasto-Curl 125ml (leave-in)
    Cr?me Nutri-Sculpt 125 ml
    Cr?me Richesse
    Elixir Ol?o-Relax 50ml
    Emulsion Hydra-Calmante
    Expanseur Extra-Corps 100ml
    Forcintense 5 x 15ml
    Gel?e Aqua-Proof
    Lait Apr?s-Soleil
    Lait Nutri-Sculpt 125 ml
    Lait Vital 200ml
    Lumi?re Nutri-Sculpt 50 ml
    Masque Ol?o-Relax 150ml
    Masquintense Cheveux Epais 150ml
    Masquintense Cheveux Fins 150ml
    Mousse Volumactive 150ml
    Noctocalm 30ml
    S?rum Nutri-Sculpt 30 ml
    S?rum Ol?o-Relax 125ml
    Soin Elasto-Curl 200ml
    Soin Vitaliseur 150ml
    Vernis Nutri-Sculpt 100 ml
    Voile Protecteur

Definitely the Bain Oleo Relax and Oleo Relax masque!! Instant smoothness for frizzy hair, it worked so well that when i used it on my newly permed hair it straigtened my hair out after 1 week.

Comment

i use both the nutritive and resistance range ... love the apple smell of the shampoo = )

Comment

love the soleil range - heavenly scent as well as the oleo relax

Comment

I like the Nutritive and Oleo Relax range.

Comment

i liked the Oleo Relax range coz it smells so good. reminds me a bit of CK's escape. i did especially like the mask. the shampoo was too heavy duty for my scalp especially. turned it oily after a day which is usually not the case.

now i'm using the shampoo and leave in conditioner from the resistance range. i love the apple scent and how the conditioner tames my unruly dry ends. a definite re-purchase for me.

Comment

I use the oleo relax shampoo, masque and serum. Used the nutritive range for thick hair before and it was great but after so much chemical processes on my hair, it has since become ineffective. Now only oleo relax seems to be able to tame my hair with the masque used as a daily conditioner.

Tried the green coloured range before but it didn't do much for my hair. I didn't even feel that my hair was soft in the shower after washing off the conditioner. I guess I'll have to stick to oleo relax until I find another better shampoo and conditioner.

Comment

hi.. may i know where you gals usually buy the kerastase products? coz i find those in hair salon quite ex.. but *** heard that the products sold in neighbourhood toiletries shop are sometimes 'diluted' hence cheaper.

is this true?

Comment

I really like the smell of kerastase and tried the Nutritive range for my dry , damaged hair. It was alright at first but subsequently the product increased my scalp's oiliness and eventually made my hair lank.
                  My mom is using the hair loss range and it works pretty well for her! She loves the smell as well!

Comment

Where do most of you get your Karastase hair products at? I know hair saloons usually charge higher prices. I got mine in JB, but now that I won't be going in regularly, I need to find a place locally which sells at a reasonable price? Any reccomendations would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comment

i get it from peaches & herbs @ parkway basement there's another shop there too - valentine's fragrance IIRC. plus, i believe beauty language (they have a branch @ eastpoint simei and tiong bahru plaza) stocks it too?

Comment

yes at Parkway Parade They are cheaper as they do parallel imports of these items in.

Comment

Just wonder does anyone remember the price range of Oleo Relax range?? TIA

Comment

S?rum Nutri-Sculpt 30 ml

I really really swear by that, such a tiny bottle but so potent!
                            waah, after that, the hair is so soft and shiny and straight....
                            but have u guys seen it in parkway? I have real difficulty finding this particular product from kerastase, sometimes the salon doesn't even carry it. used to buy it from aus, but lately, aus doesn't seem to stock it anymore. hmmm..... :huh:

Jemay, if I don't remember wrongly
                            S?rum Ol?o-Relax 125ml - is about $27-$30 depending.
                            am not sure about the others...
                            Last edited by cefindre; 14-04-2004, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I was told that it is much more cheaper to get Kerastase products in Malaysia. I bought a bottle of Oleo Relax Serum at a salon in KLCC which cost me around RM$45.

Comment

Working...
                              X