No announcement yet.

Senscience shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does beuaty language sell senscienece pdts? So far i've only seen them at Venus (apart from Supercuts)...

Comment

ya i saw beauty language do sell their products. anyone tried their shampoo for oily hair before? its selling $12.90 now instead of $18 at beauty language.

any reviews? smells very nice though

Comment

I only have their conditioner which i love! Eh, $12.90 at Beauty Language? Only for oily hair range or other ranges available too?? Should check it out soon! Venus selling bigger bottles, 20++ :Doh:

Comment

i use their shampoo and conditional from the straight sense series and well it doesn't do wonders for me. Switch back to using my VS conditional as i thought the conditional is nothing comparable to the ones i use normally.

Comment

i just bought the balance shampoo and conditional for normal hair. just tried it today morning, the smell is great and pleasant. It really makes my hair smooth, but i think a little on the heavy side. previously i have been using kerastase but decided to change. Is it better if i were to alternate my shampoo with something of a lighter version?

Comment

I am using the conditioner for dry hair and I don't like the smell. conditioning effect is so so only.

Comment

I am wanting to try the Senscience shampoo for oily hair and the other one for dry hair. I was wondering whether does anyone have the address (does not have to be exact) on where to get them? thanks!

Comment

they are available at supercuts salon and beauty shops like venus and beauty language.

once u tried them keep us updated k? if good can switch over from kerastase hee.

Comment

Thanks Dewy dear! I was wondering where exactly is beauty language and venus?

Comment

hiya..beauty language has a few outlets namely tiong bahru plaza, sun plaza i think.
                      peaches & herbs also under same owner. think peaches & herbs more convenient for u right?

venus can be found it clementi and toa payoh i think..perhaps u can call before u go down..

Comment

oh okay! thanks so much dewy. I would try it once I am done with my current shampoo

Comment

recently bought senscience INNER REPAIR (or is it restore?? ) deep moisturing conditioner and LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. I think it can be used as a mask to cos according to the directions, we are to leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing. the smell is sweet and it restores the moisture to the ends of my hair. now, i am thinking if i should get their shampoo as well.

edited on 17/10/05:
                          by the by, its Inner Restore and it is a treatment conditioner a.k.a mask
                          Last edited by ariningsun; 17-10-2005, 02:10 PM.

Comment

how about the shampoo for oily hair? has anyone tried?

Comment

just bought the balance shampoo (normal hair) and moisture silk conditioner (dry hair). Hope it'll work well for me.

Comment

hi ariningsun

for the conditioners, which is better, the silk moisture (is this the one u bought?) or deep conditioning treatment?

i have fine limp hair, oily scalp dont want anything too heavy..i thought of using the treatment as a conditioner though, wondering if it will be too rich.

Comment

Working...
                                X