No announcement yet.

Senscience shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the treatment is pretty rich. won't advise you to use that as a conditioner. moisture silk i find is light enough for frequent use.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewy
      hi ariningsun

for the conditioners, which is better, the silk moisture (is this the one u bought?) or deep conditioning treatment?

i have fine limp hair, oily scalp dont want anything too heavy..i thought of using the treatment as a conditioner though, wondering if it will be too rich.
      thanks! it smells very nice though..i cant wait to finish my kose one and try this..also tempted to try the horse oil one by bene molto keke.

Comment

bought the moisture silk to try out (wanted the inner restore but they were OOS!), it's definitely more moisturising then other conditioners i've tried (aromatics for example) but still not enough for me. my hair's really damaged though

gonna hunt for inner restore, any idea how much it costs?

Comment

I'm currently switching my hair products to SENSCIENCE range...
          Currently using - Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner, Inner restore...
          it's good and price is quite reasonalble..

I tried Sebestian, Keresatine, Syoss...but I will say Senscience is on-par..or even better..but with a cheaper price tag...

Comment

I am using the shampoo now for my rebonded hair...Not too bad and its affordable...

Comment

which is better for rebond & coloured hair, and where do you all get them from at what price? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by intheloft
                which is better for rebond & coloured hair, and where do you all get them from at what price? thanks
                Hi intheloft, I am using smooth shampoo & conditioner for my rebonded hair...working great!

I bought the 1 litre bottles for about $45 each..Can't recall the shop name, but its one of those beauty shop at toa payoh..

Comment

update on the smooth conditioner (meant for frizzy hair):

not repurchasing because it's not "heavy" enough for me (but my hair is quite damaged!), plus, i think it's leaving residue in my hair! hair's feeling quite heavy and sticky despite me rinising for quite long

Comment

I got mine at Ocean at Chinatown for around $35 each of the 1litre bottle for both shampoo and conditioner..HTH .

Comment

irks their conditioner sounds bad..

Comment

i;m using senscience shampoo, conditioner and their volume booster and i love it! It really made my permed hair very soft and smooth and the volume booster is a great styling lotion.

Comment

senscience is really BAD. this is the only shampoo that i have used that will actually give me dandruff. of course jf lazartigue beats senscience hands down for clogging my follicles and causing heavy dropping of hair and balding.

senscience feels very light... but i think it's actually VERY rich. i tried it once and i got dandruff. thinking that it must be stress or something else because senscience is very expensive (22$ for 300 or 500ml bottle of shamoii) so it must be not bad (w.ah singaporean mentality!).... i gave it one more chance. it's really sucky. regret spending money on this.

Comment

Hi pinkedgloss, what shampoo are you using now? Care to share? Thanks!

Originally posted by pinkedgloss View Post
                            senscience is really BAD. this is the only shampoo that i have used that will actually give me dandruff. of course jf lazartigue beats senscience hands down for clogging my follicles and causing heavy dropping of hair and balding.

Comment

referring to the senscience one i suppose? its called smooth shampoo. in the beige yellow bottle.

Comment

ooh k..are u still using it? or have change to other shampoo?

Originally posted by pinkedgloss View Post
                                referring to the senscience one i suppose? its called smooth shampoo. in the beige yellow bottle.

Comment

Working...
                                X