X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarifying/Anti Residue Shampoo

Hi, any clarifying shampoo/conditioner to recommend? :late:

Thanks alot!

neutrogena clarifying shampoo is pretty good.. but find it a bit too harsh sometimes

the better choice will be goldwell intensive cleansing shampoo..really removes all the build up and yet not too harsh

Comment

HABA SQUA shampoo, good at remove oilies and residue. Ok for everyday use, alot milder than Neutrogena.

Comment

how much is haba squa shampoo? how does it smell?

Comment

is the lavender one clarifying also? because i have dry hair and i think the squa one will be too drying

Comment

The lavender one has essential oil in it, so it'd be more moisturising. I've oily scalp, so I find that the SQUA cleans better.

It's $26 for the small bottle(350ml), and $46(700ml), refill (700ml) at $43 also available.

Comment

Shampoo suitable for dry texture hair

hmm,which clarifying shampoo is more suitable for dry texture hair??

Comment

Terax Latte or Keratase Soleil

Comment

anyone knows what is a good non-damaging shampoo for washing out those temp color hair spray?

i tried the Origins clarifying. had to wash my hair 3 times to get all the temp color out.

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by snowstar
                    Terax Latte or Keratase Soleil
                    can i know how much is the keratase soleil? is it really good for dry hair like mine?

TIA

Comment

hrmm I'm using Vidal's sasson's clarifying shampoo.. i like the smell..

Comment

Originally posted by mimiyap
                        can i know how much is the keratase soleil? is it really good for dry hair like mine?

TIA
                        sorry for the super slow response! the kerastase soleil comes in 2 formula - 1 for normal hair and 1 for colored/permed hair.

although my hair is not colored, ive been using the one for colored hair since its less drying. Yes, it works well for the straws on my head

the price is like normal keratase. ive had mine for almost a year since i only use it a couple of times a month for deep cleaning. check out this website, it loads very slowly though...

http://www.kerastase.com/_en/_gb/Con...ode=F1_Soleil&

Comment

sorry i must be an idiot.. but.. where can we get the haba squa shampoo?

clarifying shampoo is diff from the one we use every day right? and is there any parts of the hair that we have to concentrade on?

oh man.. i sound like i've never washed my hair in my life..

Comment

the haba squa shampoo can be bought at the haba shop at takashimaya b2

Comment

I like Origin's No Deposit shampoo. Just tried it after my Neutrogena one ran out. It's got a pleasant grapefruit scent and is not as harsh as Neutrogena. It doesn't leave my hair overly squeaky clean and tangled as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X