Which salon uses Tigi products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which salon uses Tigi products?

do cotters know of any hair salons that uses tigi products for highlighting, dye? I know most salons uses loreal or wella... if not tigi, any other brands that don't test on animals can also be suggested...

currently visiting kimage, they are using wella prdts, so thinking of changing... TIA!
    Last edited by sharon; 16-05-2004, 01:57 PM.

Tigi has highlighting products? :huh:

Comment

erm, TiGi only makes hair CARE products. not hair color.

Comment

oh i see... thanks!

any hair colour brand that don't test on animals?

Comment

The Body Shop I guess? They claim that but apparently, their brushes are made of some animal's hair

Comment

i dont think body shop's brushes are made of animal's hair. i think they are synthetic hair.

Comment

but i want salon, not diy ***... sorry for being so troublesome

I guess I have no hope of finding a salon which uses cruelty free colors and products in singapore... will stick with kimage then, **** *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by appleger
                i dont think body shop's brushes are made of animal's hair. i think they are synthetic hair.
                One of the SA told me it's goat's hair

Comment

Originally posted by wiffy
                  but i want salon, not diy ***... sorry for being so troublesome

I guess I have no hope of finding a salon which uses cruelty free colors and products in singapore... will stick with kimage then, **** *sigh*
                  I went to Gorgeous today and I saw them using Bedhead (tigi right?). Another salon @ jurong east entertainment center uses them too I think.

Comment

hi inex,

if you read the earlier posts carefully, wiffy was asking about Tigi hair COLOR products and/or salon standard haircolor products that were not tested on animals.

the two salons you mentioned only use Tigi hair STYLING products.

Comment

I know Toni & Guys have a full/substantial range of TIGI products.

Comment

Working...
                      X