Grey/White hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gray / White Hairs

I notice I have more and more white hair! this is very distressing..... Anyone has any remedy to share for getting back black hair or reduce gray / white hairs?

I heard coconut oil helps, but I dunno how it works.

Comment

Me too, I have more than 5 strands of white hairs. My husband said cannot pluck them out, because it will hurt the hair root, that will make me growing more white hair! Is it true?

Comment

in theory plucking the hair out will damage the root thus it will not gow anymore when the root is dead. think better not pluck it as hair thinning is a very common and serious problem now. life here is getting more competitive and stressfull thus it explains the loss of hair. ha ha ha

Comment

My white hair is increasing and my friends thought im too stress, however im not so i had no idea what is the cause of it.

I agree that my white hair increases as I pluck. So now I stop myself from doing that.

I went to a medical hall in chinatown and a lady suggest me to take pills with he shou wu extract. I have to finish the course in 1.5 mths to see results (total 3 bottles to finish, 5 pills taken before each meal).

Im on my 2nd bottle but have yet to see improvement. I guess I have to take it long-term.

Comment

Working...
          X