No announcement yet.
Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] Point

Anyone went to Essensual salon before? Feedback welcomed....any gd stylists to recommend?

I've an appointment there at 5 pm today! Will let you know. I've been to Essensuals in the UK a few times and I quite liked it.

Comment

Hi crysta, care to update us? Do they have seniority level pricing?

Comment

Hi strawberry_lush!

Yeap, they've got seniority pricing. I went in to ask the guy at the counter before booking the appointment. There're the director's cut $80, senior stylist $50 and stylist $40. I asked the difference between each: director and senior stylist have about 10 years experience. I asked about the stylist and the counter guy sheepishly said, "That'll be me, 2 years experience" So I went for the the senior stylist (Rick), don't mind paying extra $10 for another 8 years experience

The wash was really good. I really enjoyed how they massaged the scalp and all. Cut-wise, it was OK. I really liked how it looked after he styled it, but the next day it just looked like my normal hair, not much difference. Maybe it's just me. I'm never happy with my hair cut...

Comment

hi, any good stylist to recommend from here? Thanks

Comment

Hi Zainn, I have been going there ever since they've opened. I cut my hair with the Top Director there, Warren. He used to be from Tony and Guy and I followed him here to Essensuals. He'll always try to do something different to my hair everytime I visits him. He managed my hair for almost 2+ years already. Very nice

If you want someone not so ex, can look for Rick Ho, Style Director. His charges are slightly cheaper and he's good too. My hair was recently permed by him.

Just tell either of them that Claire (me) intro you to them if you go there.

Good Luck!

Comment

hi littlelambie, thanks for your recommendation, any idea how much Rick Ho's charges are??

Comment

Zainn, I'm not sure how much does Rick charges for haircut. You might like to call them at 67364333 and ask? Should be ard $60-$70 I guess.

Comment

my verdict:being a cheapo, I opted for a stylist instead of a senior becos they do not accept any credit card promotion during CNY period. my stylist is very young and inexperience, I can tell by looking at her body language and the way she cut my hair. luckily, I only needed a trim nothing drastic. in the end, I paid $42 for her to practice on

Comment

Was your hair cut by a lady with long hair? Didn't realised you went ahead so fast....Yes some of juniors are quite inexperienced....

Comment

yup, my stylist is Alina, but there's also another female stylist with long hair.

Comment

hi.. is essensuals or shunji matsuo hair studio better?

Comment

hi messy, never been to Shunji but if you are going to Essensuals, make sure you ask for a senior stylist.

Comment

Yes, better to get a more senior one. I've posted 2 recommendations earlier. Just mention my name to the either 2 and ask them better to do a good job for you.

Comment

my friend had a horrid experience there!!!

Gosh!!! the gal who washing her hair ended up making her half soaked in water.... :eh:

Comment

Working...
                              X