Redken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redken

Hello, does anyone know where i can find a full range of RedKen Products? I know salons have it but which ones? I'm specifically looking for their 'smooth down' range. That range seems to be harder to find as its quite newly released (?) I went to Sasa at Plaza Singapura and they said they only have the 'all soft' range there. :huh:

I've seen a salon at holland v shoppng centre selling the entire range, as well as capello salon at starhub centre.

Comment

Re: Redken

Originally posted by Amanda
      Hello, does anyone know where i can find a full range of RedKen Products? I know salons have it but which ones? I'm specifically looking for their 'smooth down' range. That range seems to be harder to find as its quite newly released (?) I went to Sasa at Plaza Singapura and they said they only have the 'all soft' range there. :huh:
      I went to the Sasa at Clifford Centre and asked for the Smooth Down range but was told they don't have it.

Really want to try the Smooth Down treatment. I'm using the All Soft shampoo instead now.

Comment

you girls looking for this?

bought the smooth down conditioner for my gf [email protected] jb...RM 45 bucks
        saw it on sale @ toni & guys too...

Last edited by ethany; 13-07-2004, 02:46 PM.

Comment

heya all! :wave: how much does redken range cost? and where is it available in sg?

Comment

their anti snap leave in really that good? anyone tried?
            i have heard lots of raves on this product.

Comment

yeah used anti snap for a while
              works for me

Comment

how does anti snap smells like and its texture? oily?
                read alot of raves about it on mua..its good for fine and brittle hair?

Comment

Redken is also available at Ginrich Salon at Heeren. Quite a large Range I think. I'm using the Colour Extend Shampoo and Conditioner. $26 each!

Comment

how about anti snap vs clear moisture leave in? heard lotsa raves..which is better anyone tried both before?

the anti snap leave in had ratings of 4.2 - 4.6 on MUA!

Comment

anti snap has a pleasure smell, i only use a bit so probably the smell didnt have any effect on

it isnt oily

Comment

Re: Re: Redken

Originally posted by Pinky_Smokey
                        I went to the Sasa at Clifford Centre and asked for the Smooth Down range but was told they don't have it.

Really want to try the Smooth Down treatment. I'm using the All Soft shampoo instead now.

I was at Capello at Starhub centre not too long ago for a hair treatment and saw that they were selling the travel set of the Smooth Down range.
                        very cute trial sized bottles and they consist of :

Shampoo
                        Conditioner
                        Heat Glide serum
                        Butter treatment (hair mask)

All for SGD29.90. I heard its for a limited time only!
                        HTHs!

Comment

any good shampoo for oily scalp or fine hair? is their headstrong shampoo good?

Comment

Solve Purifying Shampoo cleanses to help control oily hair and scalp and leave hair full, fresh and oil-free. It restores control to hair so it's healthy, shiny and manageable.

Key ingredients: Kaolin

To be used once a week.

Redken Hair Products

Comment

thanks..but i prefer an everyday shampoo..

hmm anyone tried headstrong shampoo before?

Comment

Working...
                              X