F.A.S.T accelerate hair growing shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.S.T accelerate hair growing shampoo

Has anyone tried this before? It's not available in sg, but it's a shampoo created in the states, I read in various forums, pple claim this shampoo accelerates hair growing by inches per mth. I wonder if this really works??? Has anyone actually purchased this from states before? I ordered a set via the internet, am waiting eagerly to rcv the product and try. Just curious to hear feedback from anyone who might have also tried this.

http://www.fasthair.ca/

Is this for real??? I want my long hair back!!!!

Do they ship direct to SG? How much did u pay in total??

Comment

I was kinda lazy and impatient to use Vpost and wait. So in the end, I ordered direct, the total cost including shipping came to about $65sg (it's not that bad rite, I mean, I spend 40bucks on hair serums), for both shampoo and conditioner. I really don't know if this is truly as effective but argh, I want my hair to grow fast too! Here's a link to the forum where I found this thing from.
      http://p213.ezboard.com/flonghairlov...picID=98.topic

Comment

That comes up to about S$28 for shipping..... :roll: Not that bad, as is 12oz each right? Pretty heavy!

Wait till u use it and review back asap! Then we could do a spree for it if is REAL

Comment

The product's arrived!!!! Arrived much earlier than I expected yippieeee!!! Ok, I'm gonna start using this shampoo everyday, will let u know the outcome asap, give it abt 2/3weeks, see how effective it is. will let u know! hehe, yay! so happy it's arrived.

Comment

do tell us how it works! I'm so gonna get it if it works really well.

Comment

This sounds like a dream come true. Hope it works! Do keep us updated! Excited !

Comment

Maybe i'm psychologically hyped by this product, nevertheless, although i've only used it for one week now, I honestly think my hair has grown visibly a little longer in this week. Still, dun take me seriously yet, better to wait another 2 more weeks at least to confirm effectiveness of this product. The downside, it's not a hydrating shampoo, it makes my damaged hair ends abit dryer than usual, and need to be conditioned thoroughly with my own other products to prevent frizz. I now, use it to shampoo only the scalp portion and avoid the rest of the hair. Regardless, I will keep using it, think it is making my hair grow fast, so once it grows out, I can chop off the damaged ends. will keep u guys updated.

Comment

Sweetie! Take a photo of your hair now and sometimes later again! That would give us a better idea! At your convenience of cos

Comment

k, updated comparison, from 17/7/2004 till today, 1/8/04. Is there a difference? I scrutinized it, there is abit of visible growth especially in the layered bits. Dunno, will keep using the shampoo and monitor more. take note though that first pict hair was straighter coz I just washed it, second updated pict, hair was abit jumpy coz i tied it up not long ago. on the whole, I think it did grow a visible bit for the fact it's only 2weeks.
                    Last edited by cefindre; 31-10-2004, 10:51 PM.

Comment

wow~ i cant wait for the update!

Comment

haha!

i just purchased a set online. now waiting for it to arrive. really amazing to have such a product!! really looking forward... will update you girls if it just a BOGUS! :yaya:

Comment

Originally posted by cefindre
                          I was kinda lazy and impatient to use Vpost and wait. So in the end, I ordered direct, the total cost including shipping came to about $65sg (it's not that bad rite, I mean, I spend 40bucks on hair serums), for both shampoo and conditioner. I really don't know if this is truly as effective but argh, I want my hair to grow fast too! Here's a link to the forum where I found this thing from.
                          http://p213.ezboard.com/flonghairlov...picID=98.topic
                          the total amount i paid was close to SGD80. never mind as long as it works! i have been using mine close to a week. it is too short a time to judge if my hair's grown.

do you feel a stinging pain on your scalp after using the shampoo? like you have scratched your head too vigorously... don't know if it's the amino 'eating' into my skin!

Comment

groovy,
                            80? wow, that's about 20 bucks more than mine. I'm not sure if we purchased from the same site. The shampoo seems to work okay for me, I guess the growth is not that noticeable yet coz it's slightly over shoulder length and 3/4 inches don't show up much visibly, but when I took the measuring tape to measure the hair length, it does seem to have increased by 3/4 inch even though I've only used it for close to 3 weeks. I've heard people saying normal hair grows at 1/2 a mth right? So I guess 3/4 inch for 3 weeks is pretty good. I haven't noticed a stinging feeling, I've only noticed that after after my baths with the shampoo, my scalp feels a bit warmer than usual, maybe the shampoo causes increased stimulation and makes the blood circulation on the scalp increase. Anyhow, I really use that set for the scalp only, I try not to let it touch the rest of my hair coz it is abit drying. I'll update with picts in another 2/3 weeks time, hopefully by then the difference would be drastically visible.

Comment

Hey, they have a distributor in Singapore. I should have bought the stuff here!

Comment

Working...
                              X